By Glooko, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You will need a Glooko subscription, which includes a MeterSync device, to download glucose, insulin, and carb data to the Glooko app on your iOS device. Glooko is available at select clinics and hospitals or can be purchased online at the Glooko web store (shop.glooko.com) for $59.95 a year. Ask your provider if you're eligible for a free or discounted subscription.
Before purchasing a Glooko subscription, please go to glooko.com/compatibility to ensure that your meter, CGM, and mobile device are compatible with Glooko.
- - -
You deserve to understand how diabetes uniquely affects you. Glooko’s FDA 510(k) cleared platform helps you do so and is changing diabetes management, by breaking barriers in technology and building bridges between you and your provider.
With Glooko, you now have diabetes data at your fingertips, on your iPhone and online at my.glooko.com. What’s more, your diabetes data can be shared with your provider, via their Population Tracker, so they’re better equipped to make adjustments to your treatment plan.
- Sync readings from 40+ meters and popular pumps* and CGMs to create one, cohesive logbook.
- Search the built-in food database to log your carb intake.
- Add notes, manually or automatically, about carbs, insulin, and exercise to gain contextual data into the factors that affect your glucose readings.
- Automatically integrate data from Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Strava, Moves, etc. to correlate your activity, weight, and BP with your glucose data.
- View weekly trends to see week-to-week or day-to-day patterns in your glucose and insulin data.
- See a 24-hour view of your glucose, insulin, and carb activities to help optimize your treatment plan.
- View your glucose trends in multiple ways: chronologically, by periods in the day, in a graph, or statistics.
- Receive reminders to test or take your insulin or other medications, or for any other action you want to be reminded about.
- Sync your glucose data across supported mobile devices and to your MyGlooko web app (at my.glooko.com).
Connect with your provider via Glooko ProConnect! Your glucose data is shared to their Population Tracker so they can review your trends and make informed adjustments to your care plan. To give your provider permission to access your glucose data, you will need their unique ProConnect code. Start sharing your glucose data today – ask your provider if they are a part of our ProConnect program and find out what their ProConnect code is.
Glooko syncs glucose data from these meters (via the Glooko MeterSync Blue):
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Expert (includes basal, bolus, and carbs data)
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Nano**
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Plus Black
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Plus Silver
- ACCU-CHEK® Compact Plus
- ACCU-CHEK® Go**
- ACCU-CHEK® Nano
- ACCU-CHEK® Performa**
- ACCU-CHEK® Performa Nano* *
- Bayer’s BREEZE® 2
- Bayer’s CONTOUR®
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT EZ
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® XT**
- CareSens N
- CareSens N Pop
- CVS TRUEresult***
- CVS TRUEtrack
- FreeStyle Freedom Lite®
- FreeStyle Lite®
- GLUCOCARD® 01
- GLUCOCARD® VitalTM
- Nipro TRUEbalance
- Nipro TRUEread
- Nipro TRUEresult***
- Nipro TRUEtrack
- OneTouch® Ultra®2
- OneTouch® UltraLink®
- OneTouch® UltraMini®
- ReliOn® Confirm
- ReliOn® Prime
- Rite Aid TRUEresult***
- Rite Aid TRUEtrack
- Walgreens TRUEresult***
- Walgreens TRUEtrack
Glooko syncs glucose data from these CGMs (via Apple HealthKit):
- Dexcom G4 Platinum
- Dexcom G4 Platinum with Share
*You will need an Android device and a micro-to-mini USB OTG Cable to sync data from an Insulet OmniPod pump - this data will be shared via the cloud and become accessible on your iOS device.
**The ACCU-CHEK Aviva Nano, Go, Performa, Performa Nano and the Bayer's CONTOUR XT are available in Canada and the European Union. They are not FDA cleared for sale in the United States.
***The TRUEresult meter requires a Nipro docking station. Call 1-866-476-3837 for more information.
What's New in Version 3.0
- Integrate glucose data from your Dexcom CGM via Apple HealthKit.
- New weekly trends allow you to see week-to-week and day-to-day patterns including your percent in range and insulin dosage amount.
- New 24-hour view shows you the correlation between your glucose, insulin, and carb data for optimizations to your care plan.
Work with apple health
This works great and I really like the data collection. Needs to interface to the apple health app
When will this app send data to apple health.