By Thomas Tsopanakis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FREE for limited time!! Celebrating over 1 million installs and v2.0!!
Transform your photos into stunning, illustrated gloom paints. The clean, intuitive interface, paired with powerful and robust tools, will give you the look you want in seconds.
PROFESSIONAL ADJUSTMENT TOOLS
16 Precise & selective controls:
brightness, contrast, saturation, exposure, sharpness, vibrance, vignette, shadows, highlights, temperature, tint, hue, gamma, sepia, blur, glow and angle
• 50 authentic, inspired filters
• Auto adjust filter for instant fixes that uniquely adapts to colors and fine tune brightness, saturation, contrast, and more
BOKEH, COLOR, BORDER
• 34 beautiful bokeh shapes and light effects
• Experiment with different color palettes: monochrome, white-point, and false color
• Add and customize text and borders
MIRRORS, DISTORT, HALFTONE
• 52 modern, edgy mirror effects
• Amazing distort options, including: bump, light tunnel, pinch, twirl, glass and many more
• 23 halftone filters for amazing painterly effects
SKEW, CROP, ROTATE
• Correct horizontal and vertical perspective distortion
• Straighten crooked photos
• 11 crop presets, expand, rotate and flip filters
• List of edits to jump between stacks
• Choose from 3 export resolutions and upload your photos directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
• Touch and hold to preview original image from everywhere
Be sure to tag your photos with #gloomlogue
Have ideas for new features or improvements? We'd love to hear from you:
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Introducing Gloomlogue 2.0:
• Cleaner, amazing interface
• Performance and stability improvements
• New tools: skew, halftone, color, mirrors
Follow #gloomlogue hashtag on Instagram to find the best pics made with the app and don't forget to tag your photos too!
Thanks for using Gloomlogue!!!
I've been drawing and painting on the iPad since it came out and I use a myriad of apps for drawing, painting and editing. I'm glad to add this one to my stable because it has some capabilities that are new to me. Where did I learn about this app? I follow a lot of professional artists on Flickr, many who also make art on their iPads. I always check to see if they've listed the apps they used and when there are new ones I haven't heard of, I go straight to the App Store to check them out. Voila! Another cool art app.
Instant Fave Editing App!
I download and try out A LOT of photo editing apps. I grabbed this one during a free moment from Apple N Apps (I recommend this app too)
I would have gladly paid the .99!
This app has everything that I need except Curves, plus several fun elements that make this totally unique!
Here's the amazing run down of everything:
Border ( one style with full color wheel spectrum and option to make border out of another photo from camera roll!)
Bokeh (34 choices)
Only one style of txt which is disappointing so I hope Thomas adds more in future update.
This app has replaced 3 other apps simply because it has everything they had individually, PLUS the Gloom filters (which I ❤️)!
I'm spreading the word Thom! Twitter, FB, Instagram, Tumblr....
This really is an awesome app!!!
my go-to editor
Love this editing app. I use it nearly exclusively. It contains a huge variety of filters, every color of the pallette, crop, skew, lighting, etc., etc. The only thing it lacks is gothic/specialty fonts like Blackout or Capture It. There are a ton of other fonts but they just are not what I am looking for in my brand of editing. When the other fonts are added, I will gladly give 5 stars and will probably delete all my other editors.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 23, 2016
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thomas Tsopanakis
- © Thomas Tsopanakis
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.