Over 60 campaigns in 4 battlefields of World War II are waiting for your challenge.
102 world famous generals will participate in this war with you.
Over 300 real and rich terrains will influence your strategies.
Player needs to make adequate use of battlefield terrains and defense facilities as well as expertise of each unit to win advantage.
Cutting retreat route or encircling enemy will bring great change to battlefield situation.
How to smartly deploy land, naval and air force to seize opponent's key strongholds is a question lingering in player's mind.
Accumulation of Medals achieved through battles guides your way from soldier to marshal.
Upgrade of military facilities in the headquarters will offer essential supply in the war.
Recruit other officers to strengthen force. It's important to take advantage of each officer's expertise.
Armoured troop commanded by General Rommel or naval troop by Nimitz will have maximum performance.
Player can instruct any officer and his troop in battlefield to battle freely.
Support online multiplayer mode. Player can compete with real friends through Wifi and Bluetooth or global players through Game Center.
Adoption of Auto-matching tech will greatly improve chances of finding the opponent.
3 levels of tutorial can ensure your quick learning of game basics.
Western Front Battlefield
Axis Powers（1939.9 - 1944.6）
Allied Forces（1940.5 - 1945.4）
North Africa Battlefield
Axis Powers（1940.5 - 1942.12）
Allied Forces（1940.12- 1943.3 ）
Eastern Front Battlefield
Axis Powers（1941.6 - 1943.5）
Allied Forces（1941.10- 1945.4）
Antarctic Battlefield（1945.9 - ???）
-35 Legion Mode campaigns
-102 world class generals participated
-128 military units available
-37 countries involved in the war
-36 tactical instructions
-Support Game Center and Wi-Fi link battle
-16 military ranks, 4 general assistants.
-Over 300 real terrains.
-Upgrade 6 military facilities in the headquarters
-Map Zoom In/Out
-Auto save function
If you found your game's language is wrong, please set your device to English, and set it back to your language.
Ratings and Reviews
Very realistic game
As a WWII buff, I say this game is perfect. You need real tactics to do good, and it is a big challenge! The depth of the game is also amazing! It includes real battles and generals, and even adds some fictional stuff for fun, like the Invasion of North America😂 (never would have worked)and some neutral countries like Portugal 🇵🇹. They really spent their time making this game. I do feel like in the African Front sometimes armies are way to small. I mean, you can’t defeat 190 Italian tanks with 49 British soldiers. And sometimes the computer has brain cells, and sometimes they die. You can’t win battles if Eisenhower runs directly into 80 Germans by himself😂 happens all the time. Other than that, it’s amazing. I hope you make more games like this in the future!
This is almost a 5 Star game. It’s still very enjoyable, and if they update with fixes it’ll be a great game.
Please update the following:
1. Enemy AI is good. Teammate AI is horrible. I have allies that sit in transport boats on open beach, never moving toward the objectives. Half the time it feels like your allies are working against you or just plain incompetent.
2. The objectives aren’t clear. Vague descriptions leave you guessing about what the objectives actually are. To clarify, every objective seems to be “conquer all cities, factories, and ports” but you’re never told that.
3. It needs a mode where player has full control over entire allied/axis force. That would make this ultimately replayable.
4. Hire someone to edit your English. No offense, but it’s very confusing. I’ll do it myself for free, if you’re interested.
5. Some levels are too difficult, especially with the given allied AI. Maybe a difficulty selection would help.
One of the best games I’ve played but...
While I have not completed the game I still have found problems one major one is that the Norway Campaign mission’s dialogue for the the Allies has Nazi generals goals and dialogue sent to you. Another minor problem is that the grammar is very poorly written in the descriptions I hope both of these problems can be fixed but it’s still an amazing game.
- zhang yue
- 93.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Easy Tech
- In-App Purchases
- 1200 Medals $7.99
- 385 Medals $2.99
- 3600 Medals $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.