Have you ever bought the same nail polish twice?
Let Glossy help you organize and build your nail polish collection:
- Store and view all your nail polishes and nail art photos
- Sort, filter, and search through your nail polish collection
- Save up to 4 photos for each nail polish
- Add information and notes for each polish
- Link nail polishes with nail art photos to help remember polishes used
- Share your nail polish and nail art with others
- Easily backup and restore through iTunes with step-by-step instructions
Email us at email@example.com with any questions, issues and suggestions!
Ratings and Reviews
Best nailpolish catalogue app available
As a nailpolish enthusiast (I own 200+ polishes), an app that helps me record and catalogue my collection is essential.
Of the ones available (about 3) this is the one I like the best.
The way I use it to add a new nailpolish; I'll find a picture of the bottle and swatch of nails on-line, copy those photos to my device and use them as the library photo.
- Easy to use.
- Good filter tool.
- Doesn't require an account or login to use.
- Doesn't require updating every brand of nailpolish in every color.
- Adding items to lists (like brand or color) is really easy.
- I love that you can link polishes from your library to your lookbook images.
- Adding slots to library or lookbook is inexpensive, or you can just watch ads.
- Cannot edit or delete items added to lists.
I'd love to see the following updates:
- Ability to set screen rotation to landscape, currently only allows portrait view.
- Have the option to see library thumbnails at a smaller size, or in a list view.
- The function to edit or delete items from a list.
- It would be cool to have an additonal library where you can store photos of nail design ideas (I'm always finding and saving pictures from on-line and it would make sense to store all nail imagery in one app).
Good but room for improvement
I'm really loving this app so far! The lookbook is easy to use and I love that polishes can be tagged in photos. The home screen looks very neat and it's versatile. Sometimes I enter nail tools instead of polishes that way I can tag the tools I use for manicures as well as the paint. I think the developers could improve the app by adding more sorting options such as a way to manually sort the lookbook or a way to change the dates on lookbook entries. For example I recently added in some photos of old designs I did but the photos are dated to the date I entered them not the date I took them. I'd also love a way to make folders like "Essie spring 2007." Though the notes can be used as tags I'd like to just click on folders straight from the home or lookbook. Overall great for polish sorting!
Easy to use
+Works great with grid formation. Color and texture options are separate so it's very descriptive. The lookbook is great so you can have multiple polishes to go with one manicure. Heart ♥ opt to easily mark best ones.
Watching commercials in order to get more slots was easy and I didn't mind it. The price is cheap if you want to unlock unlimited slots.
-I wish there were more sorting options than just new/old so I can view them in different orders (not just by selecting a few brands to see at a time)
- Candance Smith
- 17.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Candance Smith
- In-App Purchases
- Full Unlock $2.99
- Unlimited Nail Polishes $1.99
- Unlimited Lookbook $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.