Glovo picks up and delivers anything in your city within minutes. Food, pharmacy, flowers, alcohol, groceries, games, socks, your favorite burger, condoms, a superhero costume, we can go get your suit to the laundry or bring you the keys you forgot.
Order from the best restaurants, supermarkets and shops in your city. You'll be able to follow the Glover on the map during the whole process, from the moment you place your order to the moment that it's delivered to you. It's really easy!
We're in a bunch of cities in these countries already (Spain, France, Italy, Portugal, Chile, Perú, Argentina, Brazil...) and App Store has included us in their "Best of 2016" selection. Cool, huh?
By the way, did you know that we operate 24h in Barcelona and Madrid? That's right, our partners love to party! What would you order at 3 am? Use your imagination ;)
What are you waiting for? Order something, and we'll go get it for you!
Glovo’s mission is to deliver anything you need, fast! And today we’re raising the bar with some new improvements.
Say hello to Glovo Prime and good-bye to delivery fees.
Binge-watching tonight and want sushi without losing the plot?
Need a Spiderman costume asap?
Subscribe to our new service and order without the delivery fees.
Join Glovo Prime!
Loving our app? Remember to leave a review and let everyone know how Glovo is helping you.
Ratings and Reviews
Bug in the app made me pay extra fees
1. A bug in the app didn't let me see the order I had just made, so I thought that order didn't go through. Because of that, I had to make the same order again. After some minutes, the first order I made finally showed in the app as "ongoing order", so now I had two ongoing orders with exactly the same product. Clearly that was Glovo's fault, so I thought they would apologize and just cancel the first order; no big deal.
But then I contact them and they say they are going to charge me 0.90 USD as a cancellation fee, for something that was clearly their fault. I now think that the bug in the app was implemented on purpose, and Glovo is just trying new methods to overcharge their customers without their consent.
2. As others have mentioned, they ask for a picture of an official ID and one of your credit card. I hope they can reveal what technical measures they take to make sure they don't get hacked and those pictures don't get intercepted by third parties. I have used many American apps before and almost never have had to deal with that kind of requests.
The App is fine, the service needs work.
Glovo was recommended to us as a way to have birthday gifts delivered to our daughter for her 21st birthday while she is studying abroad in Barcelona. Two days before the big day we placed 5 separate orders for flowers, candy and - most importantly - champagne for a 21st birthday toast. We scheduled all for delivery on the night of her birthday. The other deliveries arrived on time. 5 minutes after all deliveries were to have been made, the champagne order was cancelled by Glovo. They sent an email telling me they needed to verify payment and to send them copies of my Passport and a partial copy of my credit card before they could process the order. At this point it was too late to get the delivery made or find another service. No champagne toast. Customer service has been useless- they are telling me all of the orders are cancelled (even the delivered ones?) and just keep asking for my passport and credit card. Frustrating and disappointing.
So basically I thought I was going to give five stars but what happened though is that I used it to order food 2 times, both times the order was accepted and as the app notifies me my order is going to be picked up I get a call and the order is cancelled. First time was the courrier and the 2nd time was from the call center of the company itself. In both times the excuse was the system is down in the restaurant. So I didn't buy it the 2nd time and called the restaurant and ordered the same order and it arrived just fine. So if you're gonna cancel I'd appreciate a liytle hobesty here, you can't just lie to your customers. However the app is more than fine interface is attractive and simple to use, responsive it works but without the service it's nothing. So one star for now.
- Glovoapp 23 SL
- 168.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, Georgian, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Glovo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.