Glow Coloring lets you draw and paint in glowing colors. You can adjust brush pattern, brush size, and color. When you are done glow drawing your art, you can save it to your camera roll, or share it directly from the app via email, message, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
Glow Coloring provides you with the ability to add text messages to your colorings. Type a special message to a friend, paint it in glowing colors, then email it to them.
This version of Glow Coloring has the following features:
- Ability to import and save background images
- 102 unique brushes to choose from
- 36 colors
- 6 different brush sizes
- Email or message your glow art
- Export your drawing to another app
- Post to Facebook
- Post to Twitter
- 5 unique coloring pages: Dinosaur, Castle, Cupcake, Jet, and Truck
- Add text messages to your colorings
- Shake to hide menus (shake again to bring back)
Updates for iOS 11, iPads, and the new iPhones:
- works on all iOS 11 devices
- redesigned buttons and layouts
- new ways to share your glow colorings: messaging and exporting to other apps
- added brushes (now up to 102 total)
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app
I love the app. I love how you can color on pictures from your camera roll and there's so many stamps to choose from but the buttons are very difficult to press. My sister had the app on her iPod and the buttons were difficult to press. I have an iPad mini and the buttons are just as difficult to press. To switch from drawing to the eraser or vise versa, I find myself pressing the button 5 to 10 times before it finally changes the tool. Same as with the button to change the color and the stamp. Please make the buttons bigger or easier to press. Also, on pictures, the stamps do not appear dark enough at times. Please make some kind of tool where you could change the opacity of the stamp.
I’m so glad
Who ever invented this game makes people lives easer like if someone wants to be a artist they just jet the app so thanks and especially the little kiddos
Ads Cover Coloring Options
In the middle of creating a birthday greeting picture, ads come up at the top and cover all the options! I can't get out of that mode. When I delete one ad, another and another come up.
I can't get back to finishing my picture and greeting!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.