By Rafal ZBOINSKI
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Glow App connects your Glow headphones to your iOS device. Once connected, tap into the full power of the Glow Controller with laser, music, and remote shutter capabilities.
Glow Laser Control
Get full control of your personal laser system and monitor important information like your Glow's battery life. Choose from the following Glow modes:
- Music Mode
- Always On
- Always Off
Use the control panel to change your Glow laser intensity and pulsate speed, so you can go bold or subtle depending on your mood.
Use Glow as a remote shutter to take photos in all new ways. Simply setup the iOS device anywhere, disconnect your Glow from your phone, and use the shutter to snap a photo wirelessly.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Fixed Battery Level indicator: On some devices, battery level would always indicate 'Recharge' despite the actual battery level.
- Pulsate Mode: Added improved smoothing to the Glow effect based on speed.
- Persistent Glow Settings: settings of headphone will be preserved even when the headphone is disconnected or turned off.
- Camera: Glow now defaults to front facing for easier photo taking.
- Notifications: Glow will now indicate notify the user on important battery events.
- Multiple Devices: Select between multiple devices if present while pairing.
The headphones are great but this app was terrible from the beginning. First off the app gives you notifications that the battery needs to be charged when I have just taken the headphones off the charger. The app loses Bluetooth connection every time you close it and you have to repair it every time. When you go to use the camera it shuts off the music for no reason. The app also does not remember your settings (such as brightness) so you have to change it every time. Literally nothing on this app works. Use them without the app.
I got the blue laser version and I am using an iPhone 7+
I like the product it's cool and all but there seems to be a serious problem
The volume button doesn't work
I tried it on a Nexus 7 and the button worked but no matter how hard I try the volume button refuses to work while using my iPhone 7+
I am using the headphone jack adaptor for my iPhone 7+ while using this earphone
Can you guys give me an explanation?
The app does not work I have an iPhone 6s Plus my iOS is a 9.3.1 every since they my buttons don't work except the volume button something don't sound right I can't even contact the company bc the email is invalid so please update it I spent a lot for these headphones and I will change my review thank you