Bored & looking for puzzles to pass time? Glow Puzzle is casual puzzle game that is made for everyone. The logic of the game is to connect all of the lines given in each puzzle using the dots as a connection. It may sound simple but it's a challenging and extremely addictive brain teaser.
• Over 6 million copies downloaded!
• Featured by Apple in What's Hot, Staff Favorites and New & Noteworthy
• Top Free Puzzle Game in US, UK, Canada, Australia and 14 other countries
• As seen on iPhone Life magazine
"Perfect time-waster for the train ride home." - Mac|Life
"Fun and easy to like; definitely worth the download." - App Advice
"perfect blend of simplicity, challenge, and appealing visuals" - AppDiscover
"A fun app that will captivate you for hours on end." - AppPicker
• Over 950 brain teaser puzzles
• Solution for each puzzle level
• Two control to play the puzzle (dots selection or lines dragging)
• iCloud progress sync
• Various puzzle theme color
• Game Center achievements
• Optimized for iOS 7 & Universal app (iPhone, iPad & iPod touch)
This Eulerian path puzzle is recommended for fans of classic puzzle games such as sudoku, connect the dots, brain teasers, etc.
Developed and published by Nexx Studio. In collaboration with Glosculptor.
Follow Glow Puzzle on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates and news:
• Added 100 new puzzle levels (Over 950 puzzles available)
Ratings and Reviews
Too easy (so far)
I couldn't get it to open, initially. It would lag on the title page, then cut off to the screen. This is what I did to get it open (though, you may not need to do all the steps):
1). Downloaded app...hit the "open" icon to open from App Store download screen...it lagged on title page and crashed.
2). Opened app from iPhone home screen...lagged on title page and crashed.
3). Opened app from iPhone home screen...lagged on title page and crashed.
4). Deleted app.
5). Repeated steps 1-4
6). Looked at reviews; there were none.
7) went to App Store logon, couldn't find email to get refund.
8) went back to app in App Store, still no reviews, so I hard closed the App Store app, reopened App Store app, which finally showed the reviews.
9) redownloaded App, but this time, I closed out the App Store and opened app from my iPhone home screen, and it surprisingly loaded immediately.
Now, I'm not sure if it was the fact that I hard closed the App Store app (swiped it instead of hitting home button), deleted and reinstalled three times, OR that I went out of the App Store app and opened it from my screen, instead. OR it could've been a combination of all processes, but it works now.
I only wish it was this simple to get my iPod out of restore mode! Oh well, appreciate the victories; shrug off the defeats!
Honestly, only writing a review for the achievement in Game Center. I do love the game though, but I also agree with other players. The game is very tedious. Some levels are easy. Others pose a small challenge, however the cramped game board makes finishing those levels difficult. It's annoying and quite frankly involves too many restarts. I like the game but I wish there were also more stylized options, such as "theme packs" which I see listed in the achievements but not in the settings. The pink glow has lost its appeal for me. Needs more color.
This is a really cool app. Very challenging puzzles and everything, really worth buying (even though it is only a dollar). The only complaint I have is 1) It only has four colors. And 2) I think that every level pack you pass, you should have a different color instead of you having to change it manually. But other than that, it is a really good app and you should buy it if you are considering
- Nexx Crunch Sdn. Bhd.
- 24.5 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 Nexx Studio
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Solutions $0.99
- 200 Solutions $4.99
- 25 Solutions $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.