Glucose Monitor turns your device into a personal glucose and weight monitor. It comes with lifetime data visualization, statistics reporting, email import/export, built-in reminders and much more. It can also be upgraded to track your blood pressure, weight, BMI, cholesterol, and more. This is an app with a lot of features.
Comprehensive data collection - have you ever wanted to have a single app to track all of your health and medical readings? This app is designed for you.
- Comprehensive reading input fields collection
- Customizable input data form
- Simplified user interface
- Optimized keyboard input
Medication correlation - have you ever wanted to find out how your vital signs change according to different medication you take? How your glucose changes at different meals? This app is designed to help you find out
- Both oral and injection types of medication tracking and correlation
- Meal type tracking and correlation for glucose measurement
- More to come. Let us know what you need to correlate!
- Left/right arm tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement (upgrade needed)
- Body position tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement (upgrade needed)
Data visualization – a chart is worth a thousand words. The graphical charts not only give you a visual trend of the vital signs, but also show warning signs (BP only after upgrade).
- All vital signs are graphically presented
- No time limitation
- Swipe to scroll chart to reveal more data history
- Optimized chart drawing performance
Data Sync - seamlessly automatic data synchronization among different iOS devices.
- Enter once, view on any devices (iOS only for now)
- Make the cloud work for you
- An active account is required (free to create)
Email Import/Export – simple yet versatile email/export feature lets you communicate with your healthcare provider at a breeze.
- Multiple export formats (PDF, CSV, plain message) to choose from
- Selectable From/To date range
- Selectable vital sign category to export
- It even can include charts in emails and PDF files
- Flexible format recognition during import
- Friendly import instructions and feedback messages
Lots of other bells and whistles
- Dual mode history reading views, express for quick browsing and grouped for complete revisiting
- Built-in reminder, never miss a check up time and seamless integration with iOS reminder app
- Flexible units support, US and metric
- Multiple user accommodation, one app to track the whole family (upgrade needed)
Note: this app does not drive any medical measurement device. All inputs have to be entered.
1. Update for data synchronization across devices (required).
2. Improve chart export.
3. Various enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Why can’t I contact you?
I really like the app, I think it’s easy to use & doesn’t require much thought UNLESS & UNTIL you want to export data. My email is entered & every other app can access it so I know that’s not it. Tell me how to fix the problem so I can email my doctor & send these records. I have tried to find contact info but it doesn't exist. Tell me how to export & get rid of the glitch I'm having & I'll change my rating.
This has been a good program to keep track of my diabetes.
Great app but problem exporting
Awesome app. Keeps track of everything I need to know to control my blood glucose. Love that it not only allows you to input your data but also allows for modification of forms if needed. The charts and stats it provides are very helpful as well. The only thing I haven’t had luck with is exporting my data via email. It tells me I have to have at least one email account configured, and that you do that from the home screen. What home screen.....the app’s or your iPhone home screen? And exactly how do you configure because I already use 3 different emails on this phone and they all work fine. I feel the instructions need to be clearer so I can get this part done. Rating will definitely be changed to “5” if some provides info needed to fix my problem.
- Taconic System LLC
- 54.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Taconic System
- In-App Purchases
- All Features (No Ads, Multiple Users, Full Inputs, Data Correlation) $2.99
- Comprehensive Inputs $1.99
- No More Ad, Multi-user Support $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.