By Cappable Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Glucose Recorder is an easy-to-use application that can help you keep track of your blood glucose levels over time. It is a perfect companion for your glucose monitoring system. With support of iCloud, you can enter glucose level with your iPhone wherever you are, and the entry will be available on your iPad at home ...
Entering glucose level can be done with a few taps. All the entries are recorded and presented nicely in the application's user interface. Deleting and editing record can be easily done. You can also email (pdf) report to your physician with a couple of taps or print the report directly to an AirPrint printer.
Glucose Recorder is a universal application that can run on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
If you already have iCloud enabled, glucose level records will be automatically synced across different iOS devices.
- supports mmol/l and mg/dl.
- user defined meal time.
- entering, editing and deleting record.
- graphs over different time periods.
- generates graph and log report in pdf format.
- report sharing via AirPrint, AirDrop and Mail.
- ad hoc report.
- data syncing across multiple devices via iCloud.
- import and export of data records.
What's New in Version 2.6.1
- fixed crash on setting meal time.
- fixed incorrect time of old entry
I love this app. Simple to use, reliable, and a must have for recording blood sugar levels. The app lets you print out or electronically send the results to your doctor.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 20, 2016
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 23.7 MB
- Languages: English, Norwegian Bokmål
- Seller: Cappable Limited
- © 2012 Cappable Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.