By Cappable Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Glucose Recorder is an easy-to-use application that can help you keep track of your blood glucose levels over time. It is a perfect companion for your glucose monitoring system. With support of iCloud, you can enter glucose level with your iPhone wherever you are, and the entry will be available on your iPad at home ...
Entering glucose level can be done with a few taps. All the entries are recorded and presented nicely in the application's user interface. Deleting and editing record can be easily done. You can also email (pdf) report to your physician with a couple of taps or print the report directly to an AirPrint printer.
Glucose Recorder is a universal application that can run on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
If you already have iCloud enabled, glucose level records will be automatically synced across different iOS devices.
- supports mmol/l and mg/dl.
- entering, editing and deleting record.
- generates graph and log report in pdf format.
- emails report.
- prints report directly to AirPrint printer.
- support of iCloud.
- import and export of file in CSV format
What's New in Version 2.1
- added back the list item button on iPad.
- added delete button on the record view.
- added buttons to navigate among records
- added a translucent view for demo (when launched the first time on iPhone).
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jan 03, 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 20.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian
- Seller: Cappable Limited
- © 2012 Cappable Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.