GlucoSweet - Diabetes Management
By Sockii Pty Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
GlucoSweet is a simple diabetes management app, which keeps track of your glucose readings, carbohydrate intake during meal times and medication/insulin too!
- iCloud compatible (Sync and store your data).
- Sync your data to your other devices running GlucoSweet on Mac and iOS.
- Slick and easy to use interface.
- Keeps you on track with your blood glucose monitoring
- Records unlimited blood glucose readings and carbohydrate intakes during meal times!
- Supports unlimited medication/insulin intake readings too!
- Automatically remembers the 'unique' medication/insulin names for efficient and effective entering for the next time around.
- Graphs the readings based on day of the week and the time of the day (in both 24-hr time period as well as time of day categories) so you can narrow down which days are making your readings high or low.
- Graph supports display as scatter plot or line graph (Note: Line graph will display averages)
- Beautiful pie chart to keep track of carbohydrate consumption during meal times.
- Ability to analyse your readings based on custom input date ranges; and remembers your last date input!
- Automatically determines and pin points which day was your highest or lowest reading
- Determines the frequency of readings recorded in the high/normal/low
- Supports both 12-hour and 24-hour time display formats
- Supports both glucose units - mmol/L and mg/dL
- Supports several entry table sorting options - choose one that suits you best!
- Customisable normal range
- Export data as CSV file, PDF or AirPrint. (Note: PDF and AirPrint will include graph - only available on Mac version)
- Supports passcode protection
- Backup and Restore feature - keep your readings in a safe place!
- Retina display ready!
With an iCloud account, you have the option to store your data on iCloud. You can even sync your data to your other devices on Mac and iOS!
Beautiful and colourful graphs to help you keep your diabetes in control.
Automatically determines your highest and lowest recorded days to help you target what is making your readings high or really low. Calculates the frequency of your readings falling under High/'Normal'/Low
Supports the ability to customise what you think is a suitable 'normal' range for you, which is reflected in the graph display!
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If there are any features you would like to see in GlucoSweet, please let us know. We are always happy to listen and fulfill the needs of our users.
Please write to us instead of reporting bugs and issues as a review. As we cannot, no matter how much we wish we could, reply to users who post a review!
What's New in Version 2.2.3
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed restore issues when restoring the medication/insulin intake database from a backup file.
- Added an alternative display option in Preferences to change the appearance of the graph to a more printer friendly display.
- Fixed the dismissal of newly created time of day category window.
- Other minor bug fixes and general housekeeping.
Lacking features and contains a critical error.
Not even close to prime time. First, the worst: the synchronization through iCloud to iOS version of software broken. I’ve had numerous cases of data getting lost in either direction. Data entered into iOS app will appear briefly on the desktop software, then several hours, later it’s gone. Once it completely wiped out four days of readings on both devices! (I had a backup, fortunately.)
Other then that: Only one type of graph available (scatter) which is extremely hard to read. Types of med and insulin entered into desktop aren’t reflected on mobile app. It won’t graph BG readings against insulin units taken. (That’s ridicules. The data is there, why the graphs won’t support it is beyond me.) Graphs won’t show anything but an awkward ‘time of day’ against BG level, but only for a single day! No weekly, monthly, etc. You can set the date range, but that plops the scatter points in different colors for the different days all over each other. Reports are middle school level. Exports data to a cvs file, but then your have to really tweek your spreadsheet to get the stuff in the right order to graph well.
I could go on…. Wasted 15 bucks on this one, plus the charge for the iOS app. You’ve been warned...