Gluten-Free Recipes by iCookbook™
By Publications International, Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Gluten-Free Recipes from iCookbook™ team of REGISTERED DIETITIANS and ACCREDITED FOOD EXPERTS selected celiac-appropriate recipes that use readily accessible (and affordable) ingredients. The recipes will inspire you and help solve your daily problem of selecting healthy and satisfying meals for your gluten-free diet.
FREE recipes every month!
Every month, the iCookbook™ team will select a group of new recipes that you can add to your collection at NO ADDITIONAL COST so Gluten-Free Recipes will grow with you and become the only celiac-friendly cooking app you will ever need.
Everything a Cook Needs
More than just recipes, Gluten-Free Recipes from iCookbook™ is a complete cooking solution for your kitchen!
• Voice Commands. Using the hands free voice command, cooks can proceed through the preparation steps without touching the iPad or iPhone screen. Just speak the simple commands to move to the next step, manage timers, view notes [iPad only], and more.
• Prepare Mode: The Prepare feature provides an enhanced display of a recipe that you can read at a distance from the iPad and iPhone.
• Stir It Up! Feeling adventurous? Press Stir, and Gluten-Free Recipes offers a selection of randomly chosen recipes based on a particular search or filter criteria [Shake to stir on iPhone].
• My Recipe Box. Enables a cook to create a set of your favorite gluten-free recipes for easy retrieval, and add recipes from a personal recipe collection.
• Network with Friends and Family. Share on Facebook, or email any recipe to all your friends to let them know what you are cooking.
• Printing. Now print recipes to any AirPrint™ compatible printer.
• Personalize the Recipes. Everyone likes to put their own personal touch to a recipe. Our Notes feature allows you to record your ideas and comments about Gluten-Free Recipes from iCookbook™.
• Kitchen Tools. Multiple timers, substitution lists, and measurement conversion charts.
• Shopping List. Add ingredients directly from a recipe to your shopping list, then print or email your list.
• Add your own recipe. You can easily add your own recipes so you never lose your favorite apple pie recipe or your famous mashed potato dish. Once the recipe is added, you can also easily add your own photos, search for your recipe, or even share your personal favorite through e-mail.
• Articles. Discover informative articles written by experts in the field of celiac disease and gluten-free eating.
Still hungry for more? There are special recipe packs available for purchase in addition to your free update.
Developed by Publications International, Ltd.
Publications International develops and sells more than 9 million cookbooks a year. Gluten-Free Recipes from iCookbook™ for iPad® and iPhone® includes 250 individually selected, kitchen-tested, and registered dietitian-approved recipes. Each recipe has been rigorously tested by the Gluten-Free Recipes team, so you know they will turn out perfect each and every time!
Great mix of recipes!
Liked the mix of recipes!
- Category: Food & Drink
- Released: Oct 29, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 19.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Publications International Ltd.
- © Publications International, Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Slow Cooker Classics$2.99
- Gluten-Free and Easy$2.99