Gmail - email by Google: secure, fast & organized
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
• Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type & spelling suggestions
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
• Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
• Send and receive attachments
• See profile pictures as part of the conversation
What's New in Version 5.0.170730
• You can now print messages using Google Cloud Print or AirPrint.
Are you kidding me??
There are 2 huge things wrong with the gmail app that 80% of users hate and yet google continues to do updates on the app and completely ignore these 2 very crucial problems.
1- It doesn't allow you to turn off conversation view. It is awful. It's crazy to me that Google won't listen to thousands of complaints regarding this. In my job I will use the same subject line in many different conversations. So then it groups all of those emails together. And many times important messages get lost in these lengthy "conversations".
2- It won't allow you to add your signature right after your message. It adds it at the very bottom of the string of conversations making it pointless to have a signature at all. Someone would have to scroll down to the bottom of the whole conversation to see your signature. Who would do that?? How does google not see this as a problem? Do they mean to put the signature at the very bottom or is this a glitch?
Google stop wasting time on STUPID updates like this last one and actually step up to the plate and fix the real problems.
Still hate the red, but otherwise it's fabulous
This app is pretty dang slick. Really love it except I'm not a big fan of all the red. That's a terrible main color for any app.
Also wish it was easier to apply labels. I've probably got too many labels and so it takes me forever to scroll through them to get the right one. Wish There was some kind of a search for it.
Good app except
This very easy way to access email and send messages to one or a very small group of people. My only problem is you can't go into your contacts and access groups you have set up. You still have to go to the desktop version for that unfortunately.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 17, 2017
- Version: 5.0.170730
- Size: 202 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2017 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.