The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
• Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type & spelling suggestions
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
• Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
• Send and receive attachments
• See profile pictures as part of the conversation
This release brings enhancements that help you get more out of your inbox:
• You can now see all of your emails across multiple accounts at once in the new All Inboxes view. No more switching between accounts!
This release also includes formatting fixes in vacation responder messages.
Ratings and Reviews
ADD A DELETE ALL EMAIL
Please add it I get a lot of junk mail and if I have to click every single one it’s literally not cool..... I’d rather skim through and unselect the ones that are important.....
No archive all feature. Deal breaker.
If you are going to get rid of an app that is used everyday by many, at least make sure that the one you are making everyone go to is going to have the same basic feature. That I have to go through and archive or delete every piece of mail I get is ridiculous at this point. Ill stick other apps at this point until at least that feature is added.
Switched to Spark Email Won’t Go Back
I loved Inbox, but it wouldn’t take Yahoo email. So I switched to Spark. All my yahoo and gmail in one handy place and I can have it all show in the Smart Inbox.
I can select all and delete with one tap. I can snooze email. I can schedule an email to send later. And I can schedule things from the built in calendar.
So for all you who are getting abandoned by Inbox, try Spark. It’s free and I love it.
- Google LLC
- 169.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Google LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.