Gmail - email by Google: secure, fast & organized
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
• Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type & spelling suggestions
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
• Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
• Send and receive attachments
• See profile pictures as part of the conversation
What's New in Version 5.0.170326
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Hate the new design
I wrote the original review just after the new major version had been released. Thankfully Google fixed a bunch of stuff and the app is much better now and truthfully I also got used to it so I change the rating to 3 stars.
I really hate the new Gmail app. Gmail has been my only choice for email since 2005 both for private and business stuff.
I hoped to get a refresh but the new design and UX is the worst nightmare.
I have to scroll all the time to see the same content that was visible above the fold in the old version.
I cannot see how many unread messages there are in multiple inboxes at a glance.
Instead of swiping to get a side menu I accidentally delete messages now.
Everytime I change the inbox it goes to starred messages which I do not use at all. Why not inbox?
I really hate the new message button hovering the messages. Material design is one of the worst things happening to the web, in my opinion.
This app is now totally useless for me.
Gmail now weakens your privacy and security
Gmail now weakens your privacy and security. That is because it now auto-loads remote images and no longer gives you a way to turn that off.
It used to honor your setting to disable this, now it doesn't. So spammers will know you tapped on their email and they will begin to send you more spam and hacking attempts. Also, marketers who want to know when you have read their email will now know, without your consent, thanks to this new app update.
Because of this, I'm back to using the regular Mail app on the iPhone. It works better than Gmail now. At least it doesn't weaken your privacy and security like Gmail now does.
Ok is okay,kind of ok,but ok is ok good bla bla bla bla bla bla ok write a review review the review for her as well she has been the most important thing that makes you look at your story about how the game has to do with your time when you can see y to get to the game to play the same way you can get it back to game and you have no problem with your games and you have the game to be able y the only one that I have ever wanted to be and t to get to know that there are more people than they do with their lives or their
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 18, 2017
- Version: 5.0.170326
- Size: 228 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2017 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.