By Jianming Chen
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
A simple Notifier for Gmail, with multiple accounts support. (formerly Gmail Notifr)
* Support multiple accounts
* Support hosted account
* Check new mail at specified interval
* Open accounts in different browsers
* Separate check and notification setting for each account
* Enable/Disable account (checking)
* Sound and notifications
* Compose mail (open in Gmail)
* Small & fast
* Mailto handler
Your Gmail passwords are stored with Keychain in secure.
How to use Google 2-Step Verification:
Follow these instructions to generate an App password and use that with Mail Notifr: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833
How to customize Notification:
In OS X System Preferences - Notificatins, select 'Mail Notifr' from the left 'In Notification Center' list and adjust settings.
How to configure Mailto handler:
In Mail.app - Preferences - General, select 'Mail Notifir.app' from 'Default email reader'.
* Gmail™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
- Fix 'blinking' icon issue
Now when Mail Notifr checks for new messages, the icon and count number on menu bar won't disappear and appear for nonsense.
Sorry this bug has been bothering us for so long time.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 20, 2014
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Jianming Chen
- © 2014 James Chen
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor