By Openlane Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The GMF DS app provides all Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, and Buick dealers the ability to wirelessly ground vehicles dropped off at their dealership.
• To get started, users can scan the VIN using the integrated barcode/QR/Data Matrix code scanner.
• Users verify vehicle’s final mileage and current condition.
• The customer’s electronic signature confirms vehicle release to the dealership.
• Electronic Return Receipt sent to the customer via email.
Note: This app is intended for Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, and Buick dealers with an existing username and password to the GMF DealerSource website. To register, please contact 1-866-969-0321. Existing customers can contact 1-888-318-2009 for assistance.
What's New in Version 2.1
iOS 8 support
What the heck?
I am not sure if anyone else experiences this problem but every single time I attempted to make a payment my login failed. Thinking that I had somehow entered the wrong password or forgotten it I followed the steps to change it. After writing the info down so I wouldn't run into this problem again the login still failed with the correct information. It has never worked on the app and so I am not sure what the point of the app is. I would not recommend it, just use the web.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 20, 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: OPENLANE, Inc.
- © 2015 General Motors Financial Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.