GMovies is the Philippines's only movie ticketing app that aggregates over 100 cinemas nationwide. Book seats & buy movie tickets conveniently for Ayala Malls Cinemas, SM Cinema, Robinsons Movieworld, Theatre Mall & Promenade Greenhills Cinemas, and Cinema 76.
Get inside, not in line.
Make a beeline for the cinema door & present your GMovies e-ticket to the porter.
• Browse movie schedules for cinemas nationwide.
• Book tickets & secure seats in advance for movies now showing & upcoming.
• Pay via various payment options - credit card, bank deposit, GCash, MPass, etc.
• Get notified when movie tickets are available.
• Enjoy exclusive movie promos & get access to discounted tickets
• Read the latest blockbuster news and movie reviews
Enjoy a hassle-free cinema experience with the leading movie ticketing app.
Follow us for updates!
Visit gmovies.ph to subscribe to our e-newsletter!
Need help? Contact us at email@example.com.
Get the app's latest version to experience our newest available features.
- Added updated tutorial for new users
- New, easier input for Claim Codes
- New ticket verification functionality
Ratings and Reviews
The app works, no doubt. I was able to buy tickets and use it in the theaters with ease. Although, the app needs a redesign. The UI is outdate: and not well-designed like many apps by companies in the Philippines. It seems like this app was made for the sake of having an app. It’s unpolished. It’s slow. It’s ugly. It needs a lot of work. It would be best if the redesign blends with the UI of iOS or at least be designed in such a way that it isn’t an eyesore. I hope someone from their side reads this and do something about it.
Credit Card Fraud
Bought movie tickets two weeks ago, only to be met by transaction errors after entering my credit card details. Ended up buying tickets at the counter, where I learned that everyone who tried to buy tickets through the app was met with errors. A week later, my credit card is defrauded. Mere coincidence?
Nearly Ruined Our Christmas
The app could have been a good future for the Philippine Cinema. Yet, app crashes, not being able to access the app and just be stuck on the loading screen and a bunch more is holding the app’s vision back.
- Innove Communications, Inc.
- 107.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Globe Telecom Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.