gMusic: a Music Player for Google
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Why is gMusic better than Google's app?
- Plays music from the iPod
- Music video playback
- Youtube support
- 10 band Equalizer
- Proper offline support!
- Last.fm Scrobbling (In the settings)
- Auto Playlists
- Full Playlist Editing
- iOS 9 look and feel
- Login with 1Password
Google Music allows you to keep up to 20,000 of your favorite songs in the cloud. Now you can listen to your entire music collection without having to use any space on your iOS device.
gMusic features include:
- Artist Discovery
- Create Radio Stations
- Add music to your Library directly in the app
- Works with the built in Sleep Timer
- Very fast load times
- Add songs to existing playlists
- Search by Artist, Songs, Albums, or Genres
- Plays in the background so you can use your other apps while still listening to your music
- Offline support
- Direct secured authentication with Google. No third party servers involved.
- Remembers what you were listening to for quick resume after closing the app.
- Stay tuned for other great new features coming soon.
If your having issues, try deleting and reinstalling.
Questions, Comments, Feature request, Bugs? Email me!
Please email me and give me the chance to fix your problem before leaving a bad review.
*Requires a Google Play Account
*Requires a subscription to Google Play All Access for All Access features
*Not all songs have music videos
What's New in Version 3.2
Added new Dark Theme.
Fixed quality setting on WiFi.
The equalizer doesn't do anything and the end of each song is cut off. Starting with this app I am asking Apple for my money back. I am done with the App Store allowing garbage like this app.
I love the new look. And the YouTube integration it's amazing!
Pretty Good Alternative
Music lover must have. Bought this just for the native EQ. Besides the occasional playback crash this app is better than official Google Music App. Sound quality is 10/10. I can finally enjoy my FLAC music collection in lossless quality. I've even recommended this app to a few friends. I'd like to see some more features and fixes in the near future. See below feedback.
1. Pull radio stations from Google Music in live time instead of just my recent radios.
2. Better playback stability.
3. Optimize battery for less drain.
4. A more googly looking icon. To fit in with my other GApps. Maybe the Google Music icon shape with the gMusic icon color.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 09, 2016
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 72.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Interactive Innovative Solutions LLC
- © IIS LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.