App Store Editors’ Choice & “Best of 2013.” Featured on TechCrunch, Inc., Business Insider, MacWorld, and more.
Gneo seamlessly brings together task and calendar management in a beautifully designed app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. From prioritizing todos to managing your schedule, Gneo makes juggling your life easier. Syncs with Evernote and any calendar.
● Elegant gesture-based design that allows you to focus on your ToDos.
● Forecast view merges your calendar and todos so you can plan your todos in between calendar appointments.
● Work Canvas gives a clear picture of each day's pressing tasks based on urgency and importance.
● Follow ups and reminders let you focus on what’s urgent to ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
● Group tasks into notebooks for work, play, home, and hobbies.
● Smart Notebooks enable you to slice and dice to dos across your different notebooks and set filters to bring together to dos with specific reminders, dates, and tags.
● Evernote integration enables Gneo to sync with your Evernote notes, files, tags, and reminders.
● Intuitive Language Recognition lets Gneo simplify task creation by adding reminders for you.
● Sync tasks between your iPhone and iPad with Cloud Gneo (free account required to use Gneo)
Gneo for Apple Watch:
● Forecast - see your upcoming 7-day schedule
● Today view - glance at today’s schedule
● Priority tasks - know your urgent and important tasks
● To-dos - view everything else on your task list
● Reminders - location and time-based so you don’t miss a thing
● “Productivity is a problem and Gneo is solving it with their focus on prioritization” -TechCrunch
● “...as much a calendar as a task manager, [Gneo] helps you organize what you have to do and when you need to do it by.” -The Guardian
●“Some apps impress you right from the second you launch it and to me Gneo was definitely one of them.” -Beautiful Pixels
What our customers are saying:
● “Finally. After searching forever. My search for a #todo list is complete.” -Jeremy
● “The best to do list app that I have tried - and I have tried a lot of them.” -Michael
● “This app is attractive, full-featured, and full of elegant and innovative touches in its interface.” -Alga314
We use background location for location based reminders
Gneo, pronounced nee-oh, is built by a small team, dedicated to bringing you frequent free updates. We love hearing from you so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, on support.gneo.co or tweet us @GneoDay.
In this version of Gneo we have made some sync optimizations and improvements.
If you love what you see, please leave a review. It really means a lot! If you have ideas for improvement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Quickly create tasks and then organize them by importance and urgency with this innovative, beautifully designed productivity tool. Set up different notebooks for goals pertaining to every facet of your life—from work deadlines to hobbies. Gneo’s unique take on task management will help you find gaps in your schedule and accomplish your goals more efficiently.
Great app that needs an update
Edit: a Gneo update ... hooray! I never did find something better, though I tried. Gneo is the best! Thanks for updating. :-)
I love Gneo. It has features I wanted for the longest time. Unfortunately, it hasn't been updated in a year or more, so it doesn't work in split-screen on an iPad and doesn't use the new share sheet tech, so it can't easily share data with other apps. I can use another app in slide over in order to jump back and forth, but this is very prone to locking up my iPad Pro.
I want to use Gneo, because it has features I want, I am sick of setting up, learning, and trying new todo and planner apps, and Gneo doesn't have any way to export my data into another app so I'll have to blow an afternoon manually copying each and every item to whatever other app I try. But more and more often I am bumping into Gneo's limitations, for a little more frustration each day.
I am glad I bought the app, and I only wish the developer would modernize it. I would even pay full price again. Otherwise, I am nearing the end of my patience and I guess I have to start trying other apps again, though I sure wish I could stick with Gneo.
Exactly what I needed!
This App is awesome. First off the UI is wonderful, easy to use and allows you to input a lot of information as well being able to view your information in a clean format. You can even send any of your information via text, email...etc
Creating and managing Tasks is easy to do and you can view your tasks in different ways in order to help you manage your tasks. Especially if you have a high volume of tasks to do like me.
The only thing that I can see at this point is that the App was last updated well over a year ago. With iOS now at version 11.4, it is time for an update for I am now receiving message that the App will not work with Apple Watch on future versions of iOS. I hope the developers maintain this App. That has always been the biggest issue with most Apps that you tend to heavily use and rely on is that all of sudden, your favorite App goes bye bye. Then you are stuck funding a replacement App along with making another expense.
Final thought: App runs smooth; Cloud synch is great; runs on all iOS devices; and synchronization works across all your devices. Supports Watch a plus!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.