Gneo: To Do Task List and Calendar Manager
By Keane and Able Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
App Store Editors’ Choice & “Best of 2013.” Featured on TechCrunch, Inc., Business Insider, MacWorld, and more.
Gneo seamlessly brings together task and calendar management in a beautifully designed app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. From prioritizing todos to managing your schedule, Gneo makes juggling your life easier. Syncs with Evernote and any calendar.
● Elegant gesture-based design that allows you to focus on your ToDos.
● Forecast view merges your calendar and todos so you can plan your todos in between calendar appointments.
● Work Canvas gives a clear picture of each day's pressing tasks based on urgency and importance.
● Follow ups and reminders let you focus on what’s urgent to ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
● Group tasks into notebooks for work, play, home, and hobbies.
● Smart Notebooks enable you to slice and dice to dos across your different notebooks and set filters to bring together to dos with specific reminders, dates, and tags.
● Evernote integration enables Gneo to sync with your Evernote notes, files, tags, and reminders.
● Intuitive Language Recognition lets Gneo simplify task creation by adding reminders for you.
● Sync tasks between your iPhone and iPad with Cloud Gneo (free account required to use Gneo)
Gneo for Apple Watch:
● Forecast - see your upcoming 7-day schedule
● Today view - glance at today’s schedule
● Priority tasks - know your urgent and important tasks
● To-dos - view everything else on your task list
● Reminders - location and time-based so you don’t miss a thing
● “Productivity is a problem and Gneo is solving it with their focus on prioritization” -TechCrunch
● “...as much a calendar as a task manager, [Gneo] helps you organize what you have to do and when you need to do it by.” -The Guardian
●“Some apps impress you right from the second you launch it and to me Gneo was definitely one of them.” -Beautiful Pixels
What our customers are saying:
● “Finally. After searching forever. My search for a #todo list is complete.” -Jeremy
● “The best to do list app that I have tried - and I have tried a lot of them.” -Michael
● “This app is attractive, full-featured, and full of elegant and innovative touches in its interface.” -Alga314
Gneo, pronounced nee-oh, is built by a small team, dedicated to bringing you frequent free updates. We love hearing from you so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, on support.gneo.co or tweet us @GneoDay.
What's New in Version 1.2.4
This version of Gneo fixes an issue for Apple Watch that displayed a double navigation bar. Please upgrade to Watch OS 1.0.1 after upgrading to this version.
We have also made some other smaller optimizations.
Gneo never prompts you for a review. If you love what you see, please leave a review. It really means a lot! If you have ideas for improvement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great app that needs an update
I love Gneo. It has features I wanted for the longest time. Unfortunately, it hasn't been updated in a year or more, so it doesn't work in split-screen on an iPad and doesn't use the new share sheet tech, so it can't easily share data with other apps. I can use another app in slide over in order to jump back and forth, but this is very prone to locking up my iPad Pro.
I want to use Gneo, because it has features I want, I am sick of setting up, learning, and trying new todo and planner apps, and Gneo doesn't have any way to export my data into another app so I'll have to blow an afternoon manually copying each and every item to whatever other app I try. But more and more often I am bumping into Gneo's limitations, for a little more frustration each day.
I am glad I bought the app, and I only wish the developer would modernize it. I would even pay full price again. Otherwise, I am nearing the end of my patience and I guess I have to start trying other apps again, though I sure wish I could stick with Gneo.
No Mac Support
I really like the app. It works flawlessly, and the follow up feature keeps me focused on the tasks I need to do right now. As an app, it checks all the boxes: notification center support, apple watch support, everything to make it easy to use… except one. There is no web app or mac app to sync to. The developers said they were working on a Mac app over a year ago, but there hasn’t been much word since. Now that I have a mac, I will probably stop using this app in search of something I can access on both devices. It’s a shame, I really love this app. The follow up feature alone was enough to make me buy it
Too much and too little
I really thought that Geno would be the one that I would fall in love with. However, it has a strange combination of too many features and too few. For instance, the incorporation of the Eisenhower matrix for prioritization is a wonderful feature and yet, Something that I found I don't actually use. Also, it takes way too long to create a task, and it takes too long how to learn to use the application.
As others have mentioned, the fact that you can't use it on the Mac is a significant handicap is well. What I've actually ended up using is Swipes, which while simpler than Gneo, is actually something that I find myself able to use consistently.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 16, 2015
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 57.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Keane and Able Limited
- © Keane and Able
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.