By Keane and Able Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Gneo, the award winning app, is proud to be an Editors' Choice app.
True productivity involves doing the right things at the right time. Gneo helps you take action with your to-dos by prioritising all the things you need to get done.
Take a look at Gneo in our videos here: http://vimeo.com/gneo
When you effectively manage tasks, you'll meet your goals. When you meet your goals consistently, you'll begin tapping into your greatest potential.
As you create tasks inside the app, Gneo helps you organize them, according to their relative importance and urgency. Work Canvas gives you a clear picture of your most pressing tasks, and the Forecast view shows you when you'll have time between appointments to do them. Follow-ups and reminders ensure that nothing falls through the cracks.
Gneo has all the right features to help you make every minute count:
- The Forecast view uniquely brings together your calendar and your to-dos so you can plan your to-dos in between your calendar appointments.
- Gneo's Work Canvas gives a clear picture of each day's most pressing tasks based on their urgency and importance.
- Follow-ups and reminders lets you focus on what’s urgent and ensures nothing falls through the cracks.
- Group tasks into notebooks for work, play, home, and hobbies.
- Smart Notebooks enable you to slice and dice to-dos across your different notebooks and set filters to bring together to-dos with specific reminders, dates, and tags.
- Evernote integration enables Gneo to sync with your Evernote notes, files, tags, and reminders.
- Intuitive Language Recognition lets Gneo simplify task creation by adding reminders for you.
We believe that people should have the opportunity to achieve their greatest potential. That's why we created Gneo.
A free Cloud Gneo account is required to use Gneo.
Please follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GneoDay and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/GneoDay to keep up to date with all the Gneo News!
What's New in Version 1.1.6
In this release we have also made some tweaks and fixed some bugs namely,
- Badge settings:
The missed reminders badge is now working as expected and does not re-set when you open Gneo. Thanks to Ярослав Яшин for your feedback.
The urgent/important badge setting is now only showing Important and Urgent Tasks tasks as expected
- The Today Widget was cutting off times in non 24 hour time settings and other languages and this has now been fixed - thanks to Karolas Janvier for spotting
- We have fixed an issue where Gneo was crashing on startup - if you are still experiencing this however please let us know.
- In the latest release we have also added 64 bit support.
Gneo never prompts you for a review, we value your time and workflow too much. If you feel generous and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. We live for this stuff. Thank you in advance!
If there are things you think we can improve on please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to hear from you.
Please follow us on
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/GneoDay and check out our blog: http://blog.gneo.co/ to keep up to date with all the Gneo News!
Honestly I expected so much more
I buy all todo productivity apps it is a sickness I am addicted. All Omni focus, toodist, things, check marks, due, grocery list, dude all of them. I keep them all installed 128 gb and say I use them for different things but honestly it is just less organized overall and there's no good system I use but I love making lists and using the various different aspects of each one for whatever task i put in it. Omni and gneo were the last two I let myself get (as it took a couple months looking in the App Store every day knowing one day I would buy them). I'm super disappointed with both. Honestly even more so this one. I use Evernote the most of any of my apps as well. No real explanation. To be honest just not smooth to use didn't create itself in like an organized enough manner in my Evernote. Dunno try it urself it is the only true way to tell. But gneo was a huge let down for me.
I still think that Gneo has a lot of potential but it is too unreliable by a long shot. I was unlucky enough to download it this weekend when they were having sync problems. The customer support pretended there was no problem and when I persisted admitted that there was a problem with the server that was causing "a small number of people" to have difficulties syncing their Iphone with Ipad. Last night I thought they fixed the problem when tasks on the server came flooding back onto my devices. Again, syncing problems today. I lost all my tasks on Ipad for the third or fourth time this weekend. My advice is to wait a few months before trying this app. They may have worked the bugs out by then. But don't expect any customer support. You are on your own.
Good app, getting better
Solid to-do app some good and unusual features--my favorite is the Follow-up (hide option). Uses a lot of gesture-based commands, which are fun to do and hide some of the complexity of the app. The ability to change font size and give colors to lists would be helpful. I can't tell if the location reminder setting is working. Eventually I will need a Mac or browser-based version as well. I'd like to be able to add icons to tasks or lists as well.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 13, 2015
- Version: 1.1.6
- Size: 16.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Keane and Able Limited
- © Keane and Able
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.