By Inert Soap
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Gnomes are here!
Build a thriving gnome burrow in this new simulation game. Tame and adopt wild animals like fuzzy voles, sleepy lizards, or bouncy mice. Grow your own vegetables and fruits, and explore the depths of the meadow for precious diamonds!
- Dig deep through the ground, unearthing treasures, or just worms.
- Customize the dozens of unique gnomes who join your burrow, with unique names, clothing, hair styles, and more!
- Build anything from simple chairs to cozy fireplaces and modern electric lights!
- Lots of unique animals, like bees, skinks, voles, fireflies, lizards, kangaroo mice, and more!
- Let your gnomes do the work! Set up a thriving community, then sit back and watch your gnomes go about their daily chores.
- Visit friends! Connect via Facebook to journey to your friends' burrows.
- Play your map online from any device! Connect online and access your burrow from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch!
- Watch the weather change from bright and sunny, to a cloudy day, to a moonlit night.
- Compete for special rare objects to make your burrow unique!
Played Gnomes through, but wish you had something unique? We're adding more content right now. Use the "Contact Us" button to let us know what you'd like to see!
What's New in Version 1.0.3
A bunch of folks have asked us for more digging space! This version adds 50% more tunnel space to dig with, along with all the updates from the previous version!
Love this game, but!
My family loves this game, but it has some glitches that are making us mad, please tweet the glitches on the strawberries, we have planted at least 12 of them but it only shows we planted two, how are we suppose to ever finish the the task of making three James when it won't register that we even grew any more then two, same goes for some of the other task. why would we want to spend any more money on your game if I is not working as it should.
Very fun game, love it.
Could use an update-a few issues
Glitched items like logs and acorns that show the message "please move me to a valid location"
The green arrows always pointing become annoying, maybe make a setting to disable it?
Sparkles that appear in the middle of the ground? (Not sure if it's for a reason but it's odd to me)
Other then that I love it very much
My 7 yo son loves this game. The tech support was quick and very helpful when we needed it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 29, 2013
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 21.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Inert Soap, LLC
- © 2012 Inert Soap, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- A bunch of acorns!$0.99
- A pile of acorns!$1.99
- A bucket full of acorns!$2.99
- A massive barrel of acorns!$9.99
- Buckets full of acorns!$4.99