gnomi is a news aggregator app that grades the bias in articles and shows you both sides of the story. With transparency in the news, and rants. Discover a new perspective on today's top news topics and own your opinions with gnomi!
Features of gnomi:
- SlantID: Our unique grading system. Each article is graded on its level of bias and is clearly labeled with a score from R5 (very conservative) to L5 (very liberal). Discover just how biased each article really is!
- A new perspective: Read up on top news articles and view both sides with a simple swipe.
- Full coverage: Understand the full context of any story by swiping left or right to view both sides of the news.
- Rating: Evaluate each article based on how much it aligns to your personal beliefs. Coming soon, you ratings will affect your values portrait, which displays your own bias on each topic. Get to gnomi and get to know your news, all in one place.
- Sharing capability: Found an article that you think others could benefit from? Share it!
- Share via social networks, text, email or other methods. Give the gift of transparency to your networks today.
- Article History: Any article you read is available for you to find later; pull up your history and read it again, share it, or view your ratings.
- adding a topic only view that lets you browse related articles easily
- improved metric tracking
Ratings and Reviews
Great breakdown of current issues.
So important to know the different views on today’s politics. Thank you, gnomi for providing a non biased service. A wonderful idea!
Great app, teaches me a lot about American political scene!! Great work by the back-end group! Article grading is very accurate
This news is actually good for one also this app is just layed out perfectly and snug
- Gnomi, LLC
- 18.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Gnomi. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.