Go! Go! CommanderVideo
By Choice Provisions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CommanderVideo™ of BIT.TRIP™ and Runner2 fame returns, and he'll do whatever it takes to get to the castle!
Compete with your GameCenter friends and pass their flags to rack up the BitLengths, and collect gold bars along the way to unlock new accessories and secret characters!
Go! Go! CommanderVideo is a tough-as-nails single-tap runner where all you need to do is jump to survive... can you get to the castle?!
- CommanderVideo™ returns in this bite-sized auto-runner for quick play sessions!
- Collect Gold and unlock wacky accessories and new friends!
- Free to play, no in-app purchases!
- Super fast, super hard...pass your friends' flag markers along the way and RUB IT IN THEIR FACES!
- Single-tap mayhem! All you need to do is jump to keep CommanderVideo going!
- Tweet your high score! Rub it in your friends' faces!
Featuring chiptune style music from the incredible Disasterpeace disasterpeace.com
Sometimes a really good video game is just awesome.
Perfect Fit for Bit Trip
When I saw this in the app store having previously played Runner2, I realized how perfect of a match this was. Commander Video was basically made to be in an endless runner app. The game is pretty addicting, mostly getting gold to collect new costumes. (With a neat guest appearance costume I noticed) however, after playing hundreds of times, I can barely get too far while trying my hardest. I never feel like I'm doing well in the game, it starts off fast as heck. I've gotten to 25 for my highest score. It'd be nice if it got to this point of difficulty over time, and if you're going to make nearly instant deaths, at least have a little more variety in the level. Anyways, good and addicting app, should have more variety & not be TOO insanely difficult.
Well, I had never previously played a Commandervideo game before, but I was pleasantly surprised with this game. Just the way the physics work and the difficulty set this apart and make it much better then other endless runners. BUT, the game does have one bug so far. What happens is in the "Tap to Start" button makes me tap it around six times before the game actually starts, but other than that, it's a great game!
Another endless runner, but I played the Runner game on the Wii, so seeing this I gave it a run and is still addicting. The music is great and jump inputs seem on point. My only gripes are that the start menu won't start when I tap the screen a lot and how quickly my eyes begin to hurt from a short round due to the quick and bright colors.
- Category: Games
- Released: Nov 24, 2015
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 23.4 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Choice Provisions
- © 2015 Choice Provisions / MiniVisions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.