Go 2012 (London Schedule)
By Nic Mulvaney Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Go 2012 is now FREE and ready for the Paralympics ***
Go 2012 is a simple, fast and beautiful guide to the London 2012 Paralympics.
Whether you’re attending the Games or watching from around the world, Go 2012 provides accurate schedules, medals and news at your fingertips.
* View the entire Paralympic schedule beautifully organised day-by-day
* Add your favourite sports and view individual sport schedules
* View as a list or grid
* Access the schedule offline - no data roaming!
* Live 2012 medal table
* Browse the entire Paralympic medal history
* Read Paralympic news
* No large downloads
* iPhone & iPad compatible
* NEW: Toggle between the Paralympics and the Olympic Games
Go 2012 is an unofficial guide and is not affiliated or associated with the International Paralympics or the Olympic Committee (IOC).
What's New in Version 1.3.0
- Updated with the 2012 Paralympic Schedule
- Now jumps straight to the current day
- Toggle between Paralympic and Olympic data
- Automatic update detection
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Aug 31, 2012
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Nic Mulvaney Ltd
- © 2012 Nic Mulvaney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.