By Figure 53
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play music and sound effects for your live show! From the makers of QLab.
MORE THAN JUST A MUSIC PLAYER
- Simple, consistent & foolproof playback every time.
- Incredibly easy to run your show - just press GO.
- Play sound effects and music at the same time.
- Take your show anywhere! Runs on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
- Free to use for 1 show. Unlock unlimited shows with an In-App Purchase.
USE IT FOR
- Magic Shows
- Dance Recitals
- Church Services
- Friendly help when you need it!
- Use the Contact Support form in the sidebar or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete documentation online at figure53.com/docs.
NEWS AND UPDATES
• Play many sounds at the same time.
• Play a list of sounds in sequence by tapping the "Go" button.
• Play ad-libbed sounds with the always-ready "Hit" buttons.
• Fade in, fade out, loop, duck, auto-stop & more.
• Adjust volume, pan, tempo & pitch independently for every cue.
• Import and export via AirDrop and compatible cloud services.
• OSC control API for remote triggering from QLab or other OSC sources.
• Built-in support for iOS-compatible remotes and Bluetooth keyboards.
• Secure your shows with a passcode lock to prevent unauthorized edits.
• Ultra-efficient & low latency playback built on core iOS technologies.
• Supports DRM-free WAV, AIFF, MP3, M4A, AAC, MOV, 3GP.
• Requires iOS 8.4 or later.
Produced by Figure 53.
What's New in Version 3.0.6
- Refines iPad Full Screen mode, with the title of the on-deck cue now up to 2.5x larger.
- Adds quick access to edit Show Settings from inside the show player.
- Adds remote control support for certain Bluetooth numeric keypads.
- Improves the response time of Hits.
- Improves stability when exporting a show bundle that contains very large audio files.
- Fixes the default title for cues using Music library tracks with a "." in their name.
- Fixes an issue with loading-to-time in a cue that has a Pre Wait.
- Fixes an issue with "Renumber Cues" when incrementing by a decimal value.
- Changing the selected cue while a show is paused no longer unpauses the show.
- The remote control action "Play/Pause Selected Cue" now starts a cue that is not yet running instead of only toggling an already-running cue.
- The show player "Stop" button (or long-press on "Pause") now performs a "panic", which fades out and stops all running Cues & Hits over the panic duration defined in Show Settings. Double-tapping "Stop" or "Pause" immediately stops all without fading.
Visit figure53.com/gobutton/release-notes for complete changelog history.
Best app for running sound
I work in theater and I have used this app to run sound for tons of shows. By far worth the money and only getting better. I don't have a Mac computer, so this is the best, and easiest way to run shows.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 19, 2016
- Version: 3.0.6
- Size: 16.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Figure 53, LLC
- © 2011-2016 Figure 53, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro License$99.99