By Figure 53
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mobile sound cue playback for live shows. From the makers of QLab.
CHANGE THE WAY YOU PLAY YOUR SOUND CUES
- One button control.
- Simple, consistent & foolproof playback every time.
- Play sound effects while your show music plays.
- Time your music cues perfectly for your next act.
- Configure fade in, fade out, looping, ducking, auto-stop & more.
- Anywhere you take your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
NEWS AND UPDATES
→ Use the in-app Feedback window to report an issue or ask us a question.
→ Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Produced by Figure 53.
• Play multiple sounds at the same time.
• Sounds can fade out, auto-stop, auto-follow, loop & much more.
• Set different fade in/out times for every cue.
• Apply ducking to other cues.
• Use tracks from your iPod library or audio you import yourself.
• Works with iOS-compatible remotes like AirTurn Bluetooth models or iJet iNAV.
• Visual Editor for easy, non-destructive editing.
• Cue Presets let you quickly configure the most common types of cues.
• Play ad-libbed sounds with on-demand "hit" buttons. (iPad only)
• Secure your shows with a passcode lock to prevent unauthorized edits.
• Import audio and export show files via Mail attachments.
• Stream your show over AirPlay.
• Ultra-efficient, powered by The Amazing Audio Engine.
• Supports DRM-free WAV, AIFF, MP3, M4A, AAC, MOV, 3GP
• Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
What's New in Version 2.2.6
• Fixes issues with searching in the Documents tab of the Media picker. (Thanks John!)
• Fixes crashes when swiping-to-delete files in the Media picker. (Thanks John!)
• Fixes a bug that could cause the next cue to be skipped when firing the "Fade Out / Go Next" action on a looping cue.
• Improves memory handling for shows that play many cues simultaneously.
- On iPad, fixes a crash on iOS 8.3 when the Media Picker attempts to open to the "More" tab. (Thanks Omar!)
- Fixes an issue that would display the wrong cached waveform image for Music library tracks. (Thanks Roei!)
- On iPad, shows that have more than 1 page of hits can now display up to 4 rows of hits when in landscape. (Thanks Todd!)
- Adds a tool to Preferences to reset the audio waveform image cache.
- Fixes a crash that could occur when attempting to delete media files from the Documents tab.
- Fixes a crash that could prevent certain shows from opening.
Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
Contact Support anytime thru the in-app Feedback window or email email@example.com. Follow @gobuttonapp and facebook.com/gobuttonapp for news and updates.
We recommend you turn off the App Store "Auto-Update" feature on your primary show devices. It is safest to do a manual update only when you can test your show before your next performance.
Whenever possible, we will release new versions only on Mondays.
As always - save frequent backups of your .gobutton show files, and please do a test run thru your show before every performance!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 27, 2015
- Version: 2.2.6
- Size: 13.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Figure 53, LLC
- © 2011-2015 Figure 53, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.