By FatLab Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The mobile sound cue player app designed for live shows.
CHANGE THE WAY YOU PLAY YOUR SOUND CUES
- One button control.
- Simple, consistent & foolproof playback every time.
- Play sound effects while your show music plays.
- Time your act perfectly to your music with fade out, auto-stop & more.
- Anywhere you take your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
NEWS AND UPDATES
→ Use the in-app Feedback window to report an issue or ask me a question.
→ Visit support.gobuttonapp.com for FAQs.
Built in NYC by Brent Lord
Produced by FatLab, Inc.
• Play multiple sounds at the same time.
• Set different fade in/out times for every cue.
• Sounds can fade out, auto-stop, auto-follow, loop & much more.
• Apply ducking to other cues.
• Use tracks from your iPod library or audio you import yourself.
• Works with iOS-compatible remotes like AirTurn Bluetooth models or iJet iNAV.
• Visual Editor for easy, non-destructive editing.
• Cue Presets let you quickly configure the most common types of cues.
• Play ad-libbed sounds with on-demand "hit" buttons. (iPad only)
• Secure your shows with a passcode lock to prevent unauthorized edits.
• Import audio and export show files via Mail attachments.
• Stream your show over AirPlay.
• Ultra-efficient, powered by The Amazing Audio Engine.
• Supports DRM-free WAV, AIFF, MP3, M4A, AAC, MOV, 3GP
• Compatible with iOS 7.
• Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
What's New in Version 2.1.4
- Fixes an issue introduced in 2.1.3 where "Add Cue" was adding new cues in the wrong place in the cue list.
FIXES from 2.1.3
- Fixes a bug that prevented non-44.1K audio files from looping. (Thanks Steffen!)
- Fixes autofollow and looping bugs after scrubbing a cue to the very end. (Thanks James!)
- Fixes numbering issues and a potential crash when reordering cues. (Thanks Reed!)
- Fixes a bug with cues/hits that have missing Music library tracks not appearing correctly after exiting Cue/Hit Edit.
- On iPad, fixes a missing keyboard issue when bypassing the passcode lock in the player. (Thanks Tim!)
- On iPad, added a workaround for a problem with the "Send Feedback" form where the keyboard was covering up the "Email Required" field. (Thanks Jim!)
- Fixes various issues in the Media Picker, including:
• Canceling or clearing a search now properly resets the selected items count.
• In the Documents tab, fixes items that falsely appear to be selected.
• In the Music tab, iCloud-only items are now hidden instead of appearing dimmed.
• Improved performance of searches for devices with large Music libraries.
- Added more protections to adapt to changes iTunes sync might make to the Music library. (Thanks Nikki!)
Contact me anytime thru the in-app Feedback window, email firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet @gobuttonapp, or message me on facebook.com/gobuttonapp. -b
I recommend you turn off the iOS 7 App Store "Auto-Update" feature on your primary show devices. Do a manual update only when you can safely test your show before your next performance.
Whenever possible, new versions will only be released on Mondays.
As always -- save frequent backups of your .gobutton show files, and please do a test run through your show before every performance!
ADDED IN 2.1.1 and 2.1.2
• Bug fixes and autofollow improvements.
ADDED IN 2.1.0
• Pause/Resume Shows
• New Cue Template
• New Go Actions
• Movable Go button position
• Redesigned for iOS 7
• More compatibility with remotes and numeric keypads.
Answer to my dreams
Go button does everything I hoped it would and a lot more. It's very intuitive and easy to learn.
You can access and preview audio files dierctly from iTunes, or email a wide range of file formats directly into the program via email. I really like this feature because I dislike using iTunes and you don't have to sync your iPad to a PC to import a sound clip.
Cues are easy to add, copy or delete. Easy to program fades, auto stop or go directly to next cue. You can copy and rename an entire show and Crete a new variation on the fly.
The display is easy to read and customizable. You can even add notes that display in a side panel for each cue.
I was able to easily edit out portions of a music track using the waveform editing tool, right in the application. I used to have to edit my sound tracks I another program like audacity and import an edited copy. I was very impressed with this feature
The program has some ability to customize use of various ijet wireless remotes, or you can use an apple Bluetooth keyboard.
I am a professional magician and programmed my first show sound track in just a few minutes. During the course of a weeks rehearsals I was able to quickly and easily make changes and tweak my sound track. My first show went without a hitch. I was in complete control of all my walk on, walk off, background music and sound effects.
Finally, the PDF user manual is extremely comprehensive and make learning hoe to take advantage of all the programs many features.
I highly recommend this program.
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 27, 2014
- Version: 2.1.4
- Size: 13.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: FatLab Inc.
- © 2011-2014 FatLab, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.