By Figure 53
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Play music and sound effects for your live show! From the makers of QLab.
MORE THAN JUST A MUSIC PLAYER
- Simple, consistent & foolproof playback every time.
- Incredibly easy to run your show - just press GO.
- Play sound effects and music at the same time.
- Take your show anywhere! Runs on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
- Free to use for 1 show. Unlock unlimited shows with an In-App Purchase.
USE IT FOR
- Magic Shows
- Dance Recitals
- Church Services
- Friendly help when you need it!
- Use the Contact Support form in the sidebar or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete documentation online at figure53.com/docs.
NEWS AND UPDATES
• Play many sounds at the same time.
• Play a list of sounds in sequence by tapping the "Go" button.
• Play ad-libbed sounds with the always-ready "Hit" buttons.
• Fade in, fade out, loop, duck, auto-stop & more.
• Adjust volume, pan, tempo & pitch independently for every cue.
• Import and export via AirDrop and compatible cloud services.
• OSC control API for remote triggering from QLab or other OSC sources.
• Built-in support for iOS-compatible remotes and Bluetooth keyboards.
• Secure your shows with a passcode lock to prevent unauthorized edits.
• Ultra-efficient & low latency playback built on core iOS technologies.
• Supports DRM-free WAV, AIFF, MP3, M4A, AAC, MOV, 3GP.
• Requires iOS 8.4 or later.
Produced by Figure 53.
What's New in Version 3.0.12
- Fixes an issue that caused Go Action durations to sometimes revert to previous values after relaunching the app.
- Fixes a crash that could occur when adding a cue to a new show.
- Fixes an error message to read "too many files open" instead of "missing media file" when a show uses more Music Library tracks than the device can handle. (Import audio files and select from the Documents tab to avoid this limitation.)
- Fixes an issue when deleting a cue that resulted in the previous cue appearing temporarily broken with the error "No target cue".
- Fixes the display of an error message that was sometimes being immediately dismissed when exporting a show bundle.
- Resetting the Elapsed Show Timer with a long-press or with the OSC command `/timer/reset` now also stops the timer. Long-press again to manually start the timer.
- The Elapsed Show Timer text color now momentarily glows green when the timer starts and red when it stops.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 11, 2017
- Version: 3.0.12
- Size: 24.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Figure 53, LLC
- © 2011-2017 Figure 53, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro License$99.99