This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Play music and sound effects for your live show! From the makers of QLab.
MORE THAN JUST A MUSIC PLAYER
- Simple, consistent & foolproof playback every time.
- Incredibly easy to run your show - just press GO.
- Play sound effects and music at the same time.
- Take your show anywhere! Runs on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
- Free to use for 1 show. Unlock unlimited shows with an In-App Purchase.
USE IT FOR
- Magic Shows
- Dance Recitals
- Church Services
- Friendly help when you need it!
- Use the Contact Support form in the sidebar or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete documentation online at figure53.com/docs.
NEWS AND UPDATES
• Play many sounds at the same time.
• Play a list of sounds in sequence by tapping the "Go" button.
• Play ad-libbed sounds with the always-ready "Hit" buttons.
• Fade in, fade out, loop, duck, auto-stop & more.
• Adjust volume, pan, tempo & pitch independently for every cue.
• Import and export via AirDrop and compatible cloud services.
• OSC control API for remote triggering from QLab or other OSC sources.
• Built-in support for iOS-compatible remotes and Bluetooth keyboards.
• Secure your shows with a passcode lock to prevent unauthorized edits.
• Ultra-efficient & low latency playback built on core iOS technologies.
• Supports DRM-free WAV, AIFF, MP3, M4A, AAC, MOV, 3GP.
• Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
Produced by Figure 53.
- Fixes a bug that prevented "Duck Others" and "Stop Others" from working correctly in empty Cues that have a "Duration" greater than 0:00.000.
- Adds the ability to set a Duration for empty Hits (i.e. for use with "Duck Others").
- Improvements and crash fixes when inserting / moving / deleting Cues and Hits.
- Non-running Cues that have been manually loaded to a specific time (e.g. by dragging the progress slider) are no longer reset back to their start time when the Cue becomes selected. This makes it easier to begin playback from the middle of a Cue, especially handy during rehearsal.
Ratings and Reviews
4.8 out of 5
I use go button extensively. However I have had a few instances where audio files will suddenly show up as missing. The iPad will run one show perfect, sit motionless and uninterrupted and then in the middle of the next show a few hours later the files are gone. This is obviously a major issue and one I’m not sure how to solve. I’ve learned to always have a computer running in tandem just in case the problem arises. Other than that complaint, and it is a big one, LOVE this app.
UPDATE: I discovered this is an issue with iCloud syncing music libraries and mysteriously deleting files. Changed my review to 5 stars, no problems!
Thanks for the feedback, and I'm really sorry you've been having trouble with your audio going missing!
If you are using tracks from the Music library on your iPad, we strongly recommend that you instead import your audio files into Go Button directly if at all possible. Then when you create your cues, select your audio from the "Documents" tab in the media picker. This way your files are kept safe and can't get lost.
You can read about various ways to import files here in the User Manual: https://figure53.com/docs/gobutton/v3/getting-started/working-with-audio/
The Music library is convenient, but unfortunately problems can sometimes happen because iTunes and the iOS Music app can change the library at any time without warning. It helps if you make sure your tracks all have unique Album, Artist, and Song names so that Go Button can find the new track if the unique ID does end up getting changed.
Please write us at email@example.com any time if you have more questions!
What a great tool!
This is everything you need to run sound cues for your show. Run it from your iPhone or an iPad. I can’t say enough about it. The free version works fine for me (small theaters, nothing too crazy). If your organization can pop for the full version $99 I think), please do it. These guys deserve it!
I have been out of the theatre biz for a few years. I did a show at the local college to help them out and this app was amazing for running the show from my iPhone with no issues. Love the crossfade queue option. Will purchase pro if I do any more productions. Thank you for this great tool.
- Figure 53, LLC
- 24.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2017 Figure 53, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro License $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.