Go FlashCards is an easy way to study for your next exam while on the go with your Apple Watch, iPhone, or iPad. Add flash cards to different Stacks using the app and quiz yourself while your on the bus, taxi, or on the way to class using your Apple Watch.
Features at a glance:
* Unlimited personal Stacks and Cards
* Add photos and text to either side of Cards
* Set study reminders for each Stack
* Choose photo from Photo Library, Camera or Google Image Search
* Syncs across all your iOS devices (iPad, iPhone)
* Search Cards and Stacks
* Reorder and shuffle Cards in a Stack
* Landscape and portrait support
* Share Stacks with other Go FlashCards users
* Looks great on iPad
When reviewing a Stack of Cards, swipe left or right to study more Cards or swipe up (Force Touch on your Apple Watch) when you feel like you know a Card and don't need to review it anymore so you can focus on other Cards to study.
A big thank you to users who provide valuable feedback to help make the app better.
* Fixed issue where app would crash on load for some users.
* iPhone X support
Ratings and Reviews
Good concept, but really buggy.
Great overall idea, and a unique concept compared to other flashcard apps on the market. The app has a lot of bugs. For example, on the iPad Pro, the app switches to portrait orientation whenever I try to add a photo to a flashcard. I have to exit the app, then open it again to get the correct landscape orientation. Also, even after selecting a photo to add to a card and pressing ‘save’, it does not add it to the card. When it comes to features, it’s still pretty barebones. You can’t change the text size/color. You can’t draw on a card, etc. Can’t waste my time with this app currently.
Good, but waiting for tweaks, such as
1. Make cards searchable - (to quickly find a card without having to go through each stack manually);
2. Make it so stacks can be randomly shuffled;
3. Make it possible to reorder cards once entered into a stack list;
4. Make it possible to select cards from existing stacks in order to copy them into a new stack;
5. Make all content accessible from iPhone to Apple Watch to iPad. (This one may already be doable- have not tried it on iPad yet).
Otherwise a great start!
Great app. Good communication from developer. I think most of my suggestions were listened to!
Broken on Watch
Cards show up as blank on the watch and tapping the buttons doesn't do anything. I also had a problem with photos disappearing from my cards on the phone.
- Roy McKenzie
- 45.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Roy McKenzie
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.