Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
How Green are you? Are you part of the solution or are you part of the problem? Get this app and get collectible Green tips that are saved to your Green list. You get a new Green tip each time you visit the app. Your Green status also changes as you earn more Green tips.
(Note: There are unobtrusive ads in this free app)
What's New in Version 1.01
* minor UI enhancements
Hello there. My name is Mazie. And I'm basically a hippie. I don't eat meat so i can save the animals, my room is covered in bootas, and I'm only 11. So basically this is a awesome app to me! People are world is getting destroyed and it is all because of us!!! Pllleeeaaassseee think before you throw out a can of soda, recycle it please. And don't you dare think to bring a plastic water bottle to school every day! It's called an alluminum reusable water bottle!!! And I know that some people decide to snap pencils on their head. THAT KILLS TREES!! And the more trees are killed the hiher the chances are of us all dying!!!!!!!!!!!! Now do u want that to happen? No you don't so please use these tips!!! Thanks. Peace and love:-)
Dumb and unhelpful
I like the idea behind this app but it has a long way to go.
1. The desing is simple and to the point
2. As you get green tips, it creates a directory so you can go back and view them.
3. The more green tips you've read, the higher status you have so it turns it into a semi fun game/thought.
4. Why do you only get a green tip per visiit. There is no "shake for new tip" or refresh so you have to quit the app over and over for new tips
5. The tips are dumb. I'm a green person and all but "buy in bulk with friends and family and then split the cost to save money and gas and packaing"......or when I go to get coffee, take my own mug so I don't wayste the foam cups? Thanks but I'll go ahead and not be weird...
Good start but needs work
Go "out of your way" Green!
I'm an environmentalist so I like that more people are going green, but this app is bull. These are obscure and mostly false tips. For example, buying a laptop does not help the environment, especially since they contain mercury. The units have already been made so buying it won't make a difference. It's not like a car that omits harmful gases. The tip should be to not throw out computers, but recycle them. Tip 2 says to donate rugs to animal shelters. Although this is altruistic, it has nothing to do with the environment. Rugs can be recycled to make new products. I got to 3 and quit. I know that it would be great if everyone went out of their way to help the environment, but these tips go too far. There's pratical and inconvienient. Just recycle and not use products like Lysol is all I ask.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 09, 2008
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Webworks
- © Webworks and Applications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.