Go Home Dinosaurs
By Fire Hose Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• 4 out of 4 stars, USA Today
• 4.5 out of 5, Editor's Choice - 148Apps
• "One of my current favorites of the genre." 4 out of 5- TouchArcade
• "A perfect entry point for kids and genre newcomers." - MacLife
• "An innovative tower defense game, delivering an entirely different and fresh gaming experience." - AppsGoer
• "Great graphics and funny sound effects" - APPgefahren.de
Todd Rex wants steak. Todd Rex wants YOUR steak. Are you gonna let him take it? No way! Go Home, Dinosaurs!
Stop hordes of marauding Dinos from crashing your party in the world’s premier BBQ defense simulator! Unlock powerful towers that act like weaponized puzzle pieces. Take control of a rock-throwing, coconut-gathering gopher to build your defenses. With adorable characters and intense strategy, Go Home Dinosaurs is accessible enough for kids and challenging enough for adults.
Go Home Dinosaurs Features:
• Highly innovative, bar-setting defense gameplay
• A beautiful, vibrant 3D world and adorable characters
• 60 levels of Dino brawling action spread across three worlds!
• 18 collectible cards that feature a colorful cast of characters, including DJ G04, a trio of robot buddies, and a Meteor-summoning Mad Scientist!
• Adorable Dinos with individual traits and personalities
• Insane boss levels!
• Challenging strategic gameplay involving fitting together colorful, puzzle piece shaped defenses
• Carefully pick your defenses before each level
• Purchase costumes and powerups for your gopher with coins you earn beating levels (no IAP)
• Don't like steaks? Change them out in Veggie Mode!
What's New in Version 1.2
* Optimized for iOS 7
* Approved for ages 9-11 and above. It kind of always was, but now it's official!
A+ Tower Defense
One of the best TD titles on iOS, right up there with Kingdom Rush. Brings a lot of innovation to the genre with puzzle shaped units and other unique mechanics. Enjoyed the art style, humor, bite sized levels--everything. Would love to play additional levels and/or a proper sequel.
Oh, and no horrible IAPs either!!
One of the all-time best tower defense games I've ever played! If you like games like Kingdom Rush or Fieldrunners then you will love this! Perfect difficulty curve, amazing artwork, and a really clever Tetris block style placement system. I just beat it and I absolutely loved it. You should get it too!
I hate this game
I play a lot of tower defense games. A lot. I'm a huge fan of jelly defense, kingdom rush, bloons, etc.
Here's why I hate this game:
1. The levels are too short.
2. You purchase towers with coconuts. It's impossible to get towers that can actually kill the enemies with the initial coconuts provided.
3. It's like playing Tetris trying to get the towers to fit on the grid. It's annoying.
4. You only get so many towers you can use each level. Not that it matters because it's impossible to actually build more towers because you need coconuts which you have to collect with the same player that you need to kill your enemies. Because you can't build a tower that will actually kill the enemies With the initial coconuts provided.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 10, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 185 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Fire Hose Games, Inc.
- © 2013 Fire Hose Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.