Go IB Chemistry
By Integrated e-Solutions 2000 Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Go IB Chemistry is the app version of the acclaimed classroom and home resource IB Chemistry Online. The text offers comprehensive coverage of the Chemistry syllabus in the International Baccalaureate programme, including all standard and higher level topics, plus all options. Topics are read in off-line mode.
You can purchase single topics that you find difficult, want more explanation of, and more practice at – each for less than a dollar. Topic 1 (Quantitative Chemistry) is FREE to install. Individual bundles containing all the standard level topics and all the higher level topics are available for an even lower price.
Please note that Go IB Chemistry supports the IB chemistry syllabus for exams starting in 2009. It is not written directly for the new syllabus commencing in September 2014 (first exams 2016).
Key features of Go IB Chemistry:
- Easy-to-read and accessible for students of all abilities and interests.
- Regular practice of concepts with nearly 200 Checkpoint questions and worked examples, each with model answers, to check understanding and question-answering ability.
- Study hints boxes that highlight common misconceptions and pitfalls and how to avoid them, and offering tips to get the highest marks in the exam for all your hard work.
- Nearly 100 clickable hyperlinks to informative websites with videos, animations and other useful information to help you study.
- Over 200 multiple choice and 100 structured exam questions to test your knowledge, each tailored for the IB syllabus. The marks’ schemes for these exam questions are also available.
The online version of this book (for PCs and Macs) can be found at ibchemistryonline.com. This version is available on a cost-effective subscription basis, and is an invaluable tool for classroom and self-study use.
The author is an experienced teacher of the International Baccalaureate diploma programme.
What's New in Version 1.1
Hidden status bar
This is actually really helpful for studying chem. I would highly recommend it.
Give us the price before we have to download it
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 12, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 31.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Integrated e-Solutions 2000 Kft.
- © 2013 Integrated e-Solutions 2000 Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Standard Level Topics Bundle$7.99
- Additional Higher Level Topics Bundle$7.99
- Mark Schemes Core Standard Level$1.99
- Topic 10$0.99
- Topic 2$0.99
- Topic 6$0.99
- Topic 5$0.99
- Option D Core$1.99
- Topic 4$0.99
- Option B Core$1.99