By Recluse Industries
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do androids dream of electro? The babe-magnet in this lovely little arcade game certainly does. Booty-shaking Robo may act like the soul of the party but inside he’s a broken hearted human - encased within a mechanical dance-bot by dastardly billionaire boss Dickhart Bransen! Can Robo find a way to reach his true love - and let her know he’s still got the funk for her, before she weds his boss?
Featuring an electronic soundtrack by Vector-Lovers, Go Robo! is a tilt-controlled neon joyride that will have you smiling from ear to ear!
# Tilt Control
# Dancing girls that chase anything in metal trousers
# Angry Bots
# Falling Subwoofers
# Cassette Tapes
# Jump, Shrink & Shoot Power-Ups
# the cutest booty-shaking droid since Metal Mickey
# 4 super electro tracks from Vector-Lovers
# Heart Power-Up rewarded for Tweeting
What's New in Version 1.2
* Improved collisions
* Intro cutscene plays on game startup
* Outro cutscene plays after 40 seconds on title screen
* Robo heart displayed in title screen (if you have one)
* Music added to Info and Hi-Score Entry sections
* New music track (Vector Lovers - Electrobotik Disco part II) to discover (replaces Electrobotik Disco)
* Animating side walls added to play area
* GUI sizing errors corrected for iPad3 retina display
* Various other tweaks and fixes
My 2 year old is completely addicted to this game
It has everything you need: Disco Robots, Dancing Girls, Great Music and plenty of laughs!
Holy dookie bones, this game is the real deal. Like the only thing better than this is terminator 2: judgement day. Robots dancing? Godsogoodbabe
I love it
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 14, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 28.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Iwari.com Ltd
- © 2012 iwari.com ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.