By Mobile Roadie
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the Go Swim app. You are about to become a better swimmer!
Go Swim is the place to go for all things swimming. The Go Swim app is the easiest way for you to connect with all that Go Swim has to offer:
• Free drills (with video) to improve your technique in all four strokes plus turns & starts
• A “fan wall” for you to interact with other swimmers around the world, or those near you
• Free weekly inspiration: photos, articles, and practices
• The latest swimming news from around the world fed directly to you via RSS
Go Swim’s twitter feed, featuring links and news to swimming, triathlon, paralympic, and olympic sports from around the world
Plus various photos and exclusive content streamed only to our app customers
Swimmers, take your mark...Go Swim!
What are Go Swim’s products and services?
Since its inception in 2002, Go Swim has created 24 full-length DVDs featuring some of the greatest swimmers in history, including Jason Lezak, Amanda Beard, Aaron Peirsol, and Brendan Hansen.
Go Swim’s featured athletes have earned 46 Olympic medals. What Go Swim does better than anybody else is simplify what these swimmers do, and show ordinary swimmers how they ALSO can do these things in their own swimming.
In addition to creating instructional DVDs, Go Swim runs a website, www.goswim.tv that has nearly 6,000 registered members from 111 countries. Go Swim’s fans include swimmers of every age and ability level, from total beginner to world class. In addition, coaches and swim instructors from every corner of the globe visit our site to get, and share ideas on how to teach, how to train, and how to improve the technique of their swimmers.
Go Swim publishes new material on its website every week -- drills, articles, workouts, photos, and fresh ideas. They dispense practical advice and simple instruction covering all areas of swimming -- whether you’re taking your first strokes or tapering for world championships.
We are known (and trusted) throughout the swimming community as the world’s leading producer of how-to instructional material on swimming.
Who is Go Swim?
Go Swim is Glenn Mills and Barbara Hummel. Glenn, a member of the 1980 Olympic Swim Team, and a Masters world record holder. Barbara, a veteran of two Olympic Trials, is currently a coach and world Masters Top-Ten Swimmer. Between them, they have 50+ years of high-level competitive and coaching experience. In addition, they are both learn-to-swim instructors. Barbara transferred 20+ years of writing/editorial experience into a career in swimming. Glenn brings high-level computer skills as well as filming and post-production abilities.
The videos on this app are all streaming. Viewing these videos will require an iPhone, or and iPod Touch using a wireless internet connection.
What's New in Version 5.6.2
This app has been updated with:
▪ App Supported on iOS 8.0+ devices (iOS 7.x and prior devices no longer supported)
▪ Bug Fixes
▪ Performance Improvements
▪ UI Enhancements
▪ Improved Notifications
▪ Audio Playback Improvements
▪ Video View Fixes
▪ Resolved Twitter Sharing Issues
▪ Location based Feature Improvements
▪ Resolved Pre-Roll video display
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Feb 29, 2016
- Version: 5.6.2
- Size: 25.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Mobile Roadie
- Copyright © 2016 Go Swim Productions, LLC All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.