If you enjoy an [adjective] laugh while you’re out [activity] or even at home alone with your [noun], then you’re going to love “Go [Verb] Yourself!” Take it from me, [celebrity]!
Make a story and share the [adjective] results on Facebook, Twitter, via text, or via email!
Unlike [ other word-based game that will not be named due to copyright reasons ] which only gives you a couple of stories to play with for free, we give you 20 stories as part of the app! Plus, you can buy story packs of 10 stories each for [incredibly low price]!
This single app runs on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
It’s perfect for:
• Intimate gatherings of you, Ben, and Jerry
• Road trips
• Waiting to be arraigned for loitering
• First dates
• Last dates
• The doctor's office after someone else grabbed the last People from this century
• DMV lines
• Waiting for 7th period to FINALLY END!
• State dinners
A crash was fixed.
Some sharing stuff was fixed.
Possibly less annoying ads. Or more annoying. One can never tell.
Ratings and Reviews
Really Dislike New Version
I'm a long time fan. But the latest version seemed to take a few steps backward. The colors & fonts look terrible (what was wrong with the notebook look?). Now the app feels really cheap and amateur, I think. Also, We can no longer delete stories?! They're ALL saved in your server? Totally uncool. Please bring this feature back. Maybe I only want to keep a list of my very favs... And lastly, there's a glitch when filling in the words. If you don't go in order, the page will flip you back up to the top for every single field until you finish the story. Oh, and you always have to click away from the last field before you can hit complete. Sigh, I really miss the old version. 🤔
Hiya! Thank you for the feedback!
I will address what I can:
• Regarding the design, there's no accounting for taste. Some people like the simplified version, some don't. If I have the time and money, I'll ask my designer for a "light" design. This one was supposed to be "purple prose."
• The next version will have the ability to swipe left to delete a story. That's a good (re)-addition!
• We NEVER save a story to our server UNLESS you choose to share it via social media!
• I found a couple of glitches when filling in the words, including the one you describe, and they've all been fixed.
• You can also press the "Done" button without clicking away from the last field now.
All of this will be released on or about the same day as iOS 11 in a week or two (I found a couple of iOS 11 bugs as well.) I hope you enjoy the update, except for its continued purpleness.
I love being able to play this with friends and family from across the country.
My only ask would be to let us share via email as well. Or at least let us export the text to our notes. Sometimes I want to share with someone not on fb or twitter.... Yes those kind of people still exist.
Can't link to Facebook
Just added this app and love it so far except it won't link to my Facebook. It says I have given permission, but force closes the app when I try to continue. Upon opening the app again it does not show the connection, though trying to reconnect shows the permission is granted and the cycle continues.
- Ken Laws
- 20.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 by Ken Laws
- In-App Purchases
- Life and Times $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.