By Los Angeles County Service Authority for Freeway Emergencies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Go511 offers commuters and riders a smarter way to travel. You’ll get up-to-the-minute traffic updates plus real-time and scheduled bus & train information for five counties in Southern California: Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura. With traffic and transit in the palm of your hand, you can choose the route that’s best for you!
· Real-Time Traffic: View live traffic alerts, speeds and details, including SigAlerts and roadwork.
· Freeway Cameras: See live road conditions before you hit the road.
· Real-Time Bus & Rail Arrivals: Get Metro bus & rail real-time arrivals.
· Schedules: Access scheduled departures for over 70 bus & train providers in Southern California.
· Stops & Stations: Find your closest bus stop or rail station, and plan your route using the Trip Planner.
· Favorites: Save your favorite stops & stations for easy access.
· Call 511: Quick access to Call 511 system for traffic, transit, motorist aid, commuter services and FasTrak information
What's New in Version 1.0.12
1. New features:
a) New providers added to real-time arrival application
b) TAP vendor locations
c) Map search function
2. Improved presentation of traffic information
3. Minor bug fixes
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 17, 2015
- Version: 1.0.12
- Size: 5.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Los Angeles County Service Authority for Freeway Emergencies
- © 2014 LA SAFE
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.