Go511 offers commuters and riders a smarter way to travel. You’ll get up-to-the-minute traffic updates plus real-time and scheduled bus & train information for five counties in Southern California: Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura. With traffic and transit in the palm of your hand, you can choose the route that’s best for you!
· Real-Time Traffic: View live traffic alerts, speeds and details, including SigAlerts and roadwork.
· Freeway Cameras: See live road conditions before you hit the road.
· Real-Time Bus & Rail Arrivals: Get Metro bus & rail real-time arrivals.
· Schedules: Access scheduled departures for over 70 bus & train providers in Southern California.
· Stops & Stations: Find your closest bus stop or rail station, and plan your route using the Trip Planner.
· Favorites: Save your favorite stops & stations for easy access.
· Call 511: Quick access to Call 511 system for traffic, transit, motorist aid, commuter services and FasTrak information
Crashes and minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't work—abandoned by developer???
The app developers might want to actually look at this—hasn't been updated since 2015. Can't even open the app on my iPhone —it just instantly crashes.
Awesome app if you are always on the go
I enjoy using this app to go for a night out in the town or just want to go out of town for a day. Very useful on the go, traffic updates are reliable (especially when going to Vegas or Palm Springs), and bus schedules are on time. It should add San Diego, Imperial, and Santa Barbara counties since this app has most of Southern California already on it. Overall, love this app!!
It works fine for my needs. I enjoy the real time traffic status and cameras to show the patterns, especially on The 22 and 405 when driving home from Orange Co. I would recommend using LA Metro App for their bus and rail planning, as well as Amtrak and Metrolink for Train info. Overall, I'm glad Los Angeles has their "own" 511 app (after San Diego and San Francisco had theirs up for a while?!) We should had it first.
- Los Angeles County Service Authority for Freeway Emergencies
- 8.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 LA SAFE
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.