go90 – Mobile TV Network
By Verizon Media LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stream original series, live sports and more from your favorite digital celebs, athletes and artists for FREE.
- Watch original series like The Runner, Relationship Status, Coach Snoop, Street Fighter: Resurrection and Guidance plus shows from BuzzFeed, AwesomenessTV, Vice, beIN Sports, Funny Or Die, Machinima, Uninterrupted and much more.
- Stream hundreds of live matches from the world’s top soccer leagues like: La Liga, Serie A and Ligue 1 plus World Cup qualifying matches.
- Catch live NBA games all season long plus recaps, highlights and behind the scenes access.
Verizon Wireless Customers Also Get:
-The best of TV, including The Daily Show, Teen Mom, Love & Hip Hop, Chopped, Property Brothers and more
-Live NFL games: All primetime games (Thursday, Sunday, Monday Night Football) and local Sunday afternoon games broadcast on CBS and FOX in your region
-Stream data free. Verizon Wireless customers stream any video over LTE without using your data on the go90 app. You must be a post-paid customer connected to Verizon’s LTE network. Other app activity, including download, browsing, commenting and sharing will count against your Verizon Wireless data plan.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
Thanks for using go90! We’re constantly improving our app so you can get the most out of your viewing experience. Download the latest update to be sure you have the best version of go90.
- New epsiodes of your favorite shows trigger a green counter on the main menu
- We've improved Chromecast support
Thanks, But No Thanks.
This app is so poorly made, with an even worse selection of content. If this is honestly the best you could do Verizon then I don't know what you expected. T-Mobile might not have the infrastructure that you have but at least their deals and packages make their phone more enjoyable to use when they do have reception. I'm going to switch over in November when my contract is up. Thanks Go90, but no thanks.
I used to be able to choose whatever episode I would like to watch in a series, but now I have to start from the beginning (Episode 1) and I'm really far into the series. I have to SKIP all the ones I already watched.
I love it
It's such a good app it has short to none commercials broadcast some tv shows even though I wish it could broadcast some more shows its amazing I recommend it.