Goal Streaks - Daily Goals & Habits Tracker
By Peer Assembly
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★★ BUILD NEW HABITS, ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS ★★
LifeHacker: "The app is responsive, nice to look at, allows you to set daily reminders, and just works better than the others."
Achieve your goals by defining the regular activity that will get you closer to them and then tracking it. Whether it's "Write a Book" by "Spend 1 hour writing every day" or "Get Fit" by "Visit the gym 3 times a week", simply defining the actions and watching your progress will help you get there.
Once you've defined your goal, you use Goal Streaks to track the days you work on it. Build up a "streak" by hitting the schedule you define and then try to make the streak as long as possible. Use the daily notification to remind yourself to stay on track.
Goal Streaks lets you:
* Add as many goals as you like
* Review all your goals in a single dashboard view (along with the previous week of activity)
* Tap on a date to mark that day 'done'
* View your activity in a full-screen calendar view (smoothly scrolling from month to month)
* Tap and hold on a date to add a note
* Optionally, set a daily reminder for each goal at a time you choose
What's New in Version 1.4
Fixes issue editing schedules
Wonderful...5 Stars When Sync Comes
I freaking love this app! I was hedging on buying because it's a bit pricy and doesn't currently have the ability to sync across devices. I bit the bullet and am glad I did...it's so much prettier than 'Streaks' which I had been using on my iPhone, making it a joy to use religiously.
I have been in contact with the developer and he assures me that sync capability is coming the the next update, which I eagerly await. This is really a 6 star app for me once that arrives...it keeps me accountable for my daily habits in a truly invaluable way.
Thank you for a great product - keep up the great work, and thank you for responding to customer requests...we truly appreciate it.
Just what I was looking for.
There is something to be said for the power of the check. Placing that check next to a completed task is one of the most powerful motivators that my brain can respond to. I know it isn't for everyone- but this app is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I literally wanted a calendar that showed the days I have stayed on my diet, my exercise and even my reading. It's a strange type of personal micromanagement that just works for me. I love this app.
Pretty nice, but room to improve
Nice design. Clean and fast. Overall I am happy, but there are a few area it can improve.
1. The app needs to support the export/import of the data. Sync over dropbox/iCloud would be even better, but at least allow users to back up the data.
2. The app currently shows the best streak record, but doesn’t provide a link or information when the streak was done. Not critical, but would make a nice feature.
3. Related to #2, it would be nice if it has a list view. Calendar view is intuitive and nice, but sometime list view which can be sorted by date/streaks would be helpful.
4. For the overachievers, having an option to mark more than one X a day would be nice. Not sure how this can be done without hurting current clean UI, but just a thought.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 30, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 8.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Peer Assembly Ltd
- © Peer Assembly
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.