* This version of mobile app requires an active account at GoalsOnTrack website.*
GoalsOnTrack is a smart goal setting and personal productivity application that helps you set and track goals, manage tasks, track time, build habits and keep a goal journal. It offers a comprehensive set of tools to guide you through a successful goal achieving process, from setting goals, creating action plans, tracking progress, to forming habits and keeping goal journals and finally reaching your goals.
Key features of GoalsOnTrack:
● Create SMART goals to ensure your goals are Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely.
● Chunk it Down - break long, complex, overwhelming goals into small, manageable sub goals to chunk it down and stop procrastination
● Real time progress tracking features allow you to view instant progress on your goals whenever you complete a task.
● Setup your tasks for your goals, and see them automatically organized by goals, categories, and days
● Track how long you spend on tasks accurately and effortlessly, using animated and offline time trackers no matter where you complete the task.
● Habit Tracker tool to help you reach goals quicker.
● Tracking your habits is as simple as placing check-marks on habits tracker calendar tool.
● Automatically track your habit strength and days to form.
● Goal journal tool to write down what you did for your goals, how you did it, and what lessons you learned.
= Sync Feature: Keep all your goals, tasks, habits and journal data in sync between your iOS app version and web-based version.
= Offline Mode: You may choose to work with the app offline and only sync with your web version when connected.
Here are some sample goals to use GoalsOnTrack for your personal and professional life:
● Start my own business
● Build our own beach house
● Travel around the world
● Become more enlightened
● Grow my net worth to $1 Million dollars
fixes crashing from goals view for certain users
Ratings and Reviews
A nice attempt at a complicated problem.
Unfortunately, this app fell short of being useful to me. I used it daily for about three months before I moved on and just started using my own Frankenstein combination of OneNote and ToDoist to set, manage, and achieve my goals.
While I appreciate all the effort that went into developing this app, and it seems like it SHOULD work really well, I found the whole process cumbersome, unintuitive, and very high maintenance. It required more maintenance than I was willing to put into it.
The iOS app is especially underwhelming as it hasn't even been updated since Apple started selling iPhones with bigger screens in.... what.... 2013? Something like that. Like other users have mentioned, the app is low resolution and clunky.
The other reviewers are clearly confused. This is an add on to the paid membership which is well worth it as it is the best goal management program I have used. This app is very easy to use, syncs and integrates well with the online platform. Highly recommend.
Love the appearance,,,
This app has everything I have been wanting in a goal tracking app! However - I can't get past the login!?!? I entered all kinds of combos - error, error, error...,
I really hope the developer will get this working. Or maybe someone else can take some lessons on what a goal/habit tracker should look like.
Continuing the quest...
- Vancouver IT Services, Inc.
- 3.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Vancouver IT Services, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.