** IMPORTANT - SUPPORTED DEVICES
iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod Touch 5 or better.**
This is GoatZ, this is your story.
GoatZ is the latest official addition to the Goat Simulator universe, and is a fine contender for the dumbest thing to come from Coffee Stain Studios yet - GOATS AND ZOMBIES IN THE SAME GAME! Well if you’re not already yelling at your mom to buy the game for you right away, maybe this will impress you a bit more:
* Official new app from the idiots that brought you Goat Simulator
* Mandatory crafting system - Craft anything in the world, as long as it’s one of the half dozen weapons in the game.
* Zombies, zombies everywhere because this is a zombie game, remember?
* A pretty big map with some stuff on it.
* Fully fledged survival mode where you have to eat every five minutes to survive, just like your grandmother.
* Turn humans into Zombies and loot some crates. Just like your grandmother.
* Also a casual mode for people who don’t like feeding their goat every five minutes
* Tons of new unlockable goats with special powers - shrink people’s heads, hang glide, wreak havoc, spit and be a goat. For real.
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
GoatZ poses a simple question: How long can you survive the apocalypse … as a zombie goat? This hilariously absurd follow-up to Goat Simulator takes tons of survival-game conventions—like crafting, time-based challenges, and a big, open world—and wraps them together in a package intentionally littered with glitches. As you make your way around town, licking trash cans and head-butting zombies, the ridiculous bugs and hysterical premise will have you laughing out loud. It’s dumb fun in the best way.
Read before getting
Every time you try to survive for 5 days, when you are on the 3rd or 4th day it crashes, or it puts you back at the main menu. It makes me so angry 😡 that I want to smash the screen 📺 of my iPad. And you should at least be able to run when you go into the gates hat says “Goat simulator”, when you go into the Goat simulator gates the zombie 🧟♂️ just kills you and you can’t escape. It’s so boring, there’s no zombies 🧟♀️ on goat island 🌴 there’s just a big volcano 🌋 on goat island 🌴, and since there’s no zombies 🧟♂️ on goat island you either have to go back to the main city to get brains and food then go back or you have to bring zombies 🧟♀️ to goat island 🌴 and kill them to get brains 🧠 . I recommend that you should not get this game because you can’t do very much fun things, I keep yelling. So unless you don’t believe me or you don’t care about these things you should not get this game because it’s boring. And I have one question but it’s not a bad thing about this game for the creator: Why are the brains 🧠 green? Is it just a shadow
on the brains, or are they green.
Good game, BUT PLEASE FIX THE CRASHING.
This game is really fun, and is worth the $5. I like the addition of crossover goats, and enjoy trying to survive. However, there is one MASSIVE problem. Crashing. I know Goat Sim. games are sorta famous for being buggy, and some of the bugs in these games are stupidly funny. But they shouldn’t ruin the game. Just today I playing on survival mode, and having a ton of fun. I was to about day 7 and had just unlocked one of the goats. I crafted a new weapon to go attack a zombie goat, and boom. The game froze for a few seconds and then crashed. All my progress and my unlocks? Gone. This bug has been in the game for over a year. In that year new updates and even whole Goat Sim. games have come out, yet this game-breaking issue has NOT been fixed.
- Coffee Stain Publishing AB
- 437.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Coffee Stain Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Fantasy Pack $1.99
- Space Pack $1.99
- Prank Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.