Goat Simulator GoatZ
By Coffee Stain Studios AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** IMPORTANT - SUPPORTED DEVICES
iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod Touch 5 or better.**
This is GoatZ, this is your story.
GoatZ is the latest official addition to the Goat Simulator universe, and is a fine contender for the dumbest thing to come from Coffee Stain Studios yet - GOATS AND ZOMBIES IN THE SAME GAME! Well if you’re not already yelling at your mom to buy the game for you right away, maybe this will impress you a bit more:
* Official new app from the idiots that brought you Goat Simulator
* Mandatory crafting system - Craft anything in the world, as long as it’s one of the half dozen weapons in the game.
* Zombies, zombies everywhere because this is a zombie game, remember?
* A pretty big map with some stuff on it.
* Fully fledged survival mode where you have to eat every five minutes to survive, just like your grandmother.
* Turn humans into Zombies and loot some crates. Just like your grandmother.
* Also a casual mode for people who don’t like feeding their goat every five minutes
* Tons of new unlockable goats with special powers - shrink people’s heads, hang glide, wreak havoc, spit and be a goat. For real.
What's New in Version 1.6.2
* Level select updated to include a NEW LEVEL added for owners of Goat Simulator: Waste of Space
* Bug fixes
Goatz Do This Please
Please Make It To Where There Is A Button
For Flips And 380s And 180 Back flips Front flips And A Button For Hand Stands Please Do This Thx Bye
Please fix the glitches and crashing. Can't play longer than 5 minutes without it going down. Will change my rating once it's fixed.
Is your i(Phone/Pad) *not* crashing and glitching? Here's the solution!
TL;DR - This is an awesome game that crashes constantly. I love the game, but it is unplayable. I got Apple to refund my purchase.
This publisher seems to take the stance of "it's funny because it's poorly built!" That's fine if you can actually play the game, but this one is unplayable due to crashes.
I have the original Goat Simulator. It's great. I love the crappy graphics and crazy physics. I also love that I can play it without crashing.
This game crashes constantly and unpredictably. I've tried it on an iPad Air and Air2 - both crash horribly. The crashes from this game are so bad that they have also caused errors/glitches in iOS itself (fortunately fixed by rebooting).
This game is totally worth $5... once they can make it run for more than a few minutes.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 03, 2017
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 409 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Coffee Stain Studios AB
- © Coffee Stain Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.