** IMPORTANT - SUPPORTED DEVICES
iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod Touch 5 or better.**
You've already been through the zombie apocalypze in Goat Z and made friends with NPCs in the computed world of Goat MMO Simulator. What on earth is there left for you to do? The answer is NOTHING! That's why we leave earth behind and travel to space!
Be a space goat and build a space colony by headbutting people and taking their money. Who knows best how to spend it but a goat? Build a Command bridge training simulator, a space museum or even your very own spaceship. Shoot down asteroids and space pirates or travel to a nearby planet.
You no longer have to fantasize about colonizing space as a simulated goat. Your dreams have finally come true!
* Be the first goat in space
* Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
* Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore
* Endless space full of planets to visit. but seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother
* There is one planet nearby though. Go to that one
* Learn how to be a real bridge commander like that spock dude from mars or whatever
* The biggest map in goat simulator history
* So much content you will have to charge your phone lots of times
* Tons of unlockable goats with special powers - Create black holes, 3D print stuff in the world and fling people with your mind
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, worth it!
I’m a big goat simulator fan, and have goat mmo and the original one too, but this one is great! I like how there’s more of a story to I than the games I own and what I know about the other games. I found the tricks to getting money quickly and got the hang of flying the space ships. I also find the carrier cool too. I have all the goats, know my way around planet love fair by heart (get it? By HEART!) and can use my favorite goat (Dolph spaghetti- I have the payday add-on pack, not the game as I didn’t mention it while naming the goat simulator games I do own) to get over the wall when teleporting to t-axs. I highly recommend this app and it’s worth the cost! 🤩 it’s wonderfully wired and has some classic glitches!
Great! But can I recommend one thing?
So overall, this game is so fun. It’s weird, it’s creative, and it’s futuristic. You basically just took my personality and turned it into a game. Which I love! But can I recommend something? Maybe you should let the players pick what kind of color hoverbike they want. Like you guys give us the standard blue, but if I look around, I see a yellow, and a pink hoverbike. Please give us some kind of option so we can pick the colors, it would be really nice.
Please read before purchasing.
Okay, I remember playing this game on my Kindle so much, I love it. It had so many Easter eggs and maps to explore, I just loved it! But now, I’m quite disappointed. The game crashes a lot, and it freezes and glitches quite a lot. I appreciate the fact you added another map, but it’s pretty boring to be honest, and I only went there to get the other goats. Would be better if you fixed the constant crashing, but the game is amazing overall!
- Coffee Stain Publishing AB
- 635.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Coffee Stain Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Fantasy Pack $1.99
- Zombie Pack $1.99
- Prank Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.