Screenshots

Description

Music...And Goats... Does it sound like a strange combination? Maybe... Does it sound like a lot of fun? Definitely!

Behold...Goatify! The application that lets you add Goat sounds to music from your own device!

Simply choose an existing song from your devices music library and load it, then simply press any of the 12 Goat buttons to mix the sounds together with your music!

Featuring gorgeous graphics as well as compatibility with iPhone & iPad devices.

If you prefer to not use the Goat sounds... Then simply use this application as your own personal DJ App! Allowing you to change the Pitch, Tempo & Key of your Music collection on your device!

It's time to unleash your Inner-Goat!

* Please read the How-To guide found on the Goatify main menu page for full instructions on how to use the app!

*Disclaimer - No Goats were harmed during the making of this application, please remember this application is for entertainment purposes only and is not intended to offend or create DJ's from Goats.

What's New

Version 2.0.6

One of the goats that helped us make this app, requested that we made it 64-bit compatible, so they could use it on the farm with their latest iOS devices, we had to say yes, so here you go, it's all updated and ready for the goat, and all you lovely folk who use this app, and continue to support our apps, we appreciate every single one of you.
Thank you so much for using, and enjoy!

*PS we also squished some software bugs!*

Ratings and Reviews

Goatify

Toot👨💩

Don't listen to the mean reviews! This is such a great app!! It's sooooooooo much fun, you can make goat sounds,and speed up or slow down your favorite songs- your'e sure to get a laugh out oh your friends and family with this one!🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

Had potential

jeancks

Will NOT load songs with or without apps running in the background. 98% of the time it just force closes! the other 2% it just states it can't load the song. And to think, I was gonna replace all of the music on my roommates hard drive with Songs of the Goat... Oh well, at least I didn't pay for it.

Great and don't be mean

Love bug18833

You guys these goats really make these sounds if you want to hate then keep it to your self

Information

Seller
Fragranze Apps Limited
Size
43 MB
Category
Entertainment
Compatibility
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Languages
English
Age Rating
Rated 4+
Copyright
© 2013 Fragranze Apps Limited
Price
Free
In-App Purchases
  1. Remove Advertisements $0.99

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like