GoBeyond-TT - Time Tracker, Expense Tracker, Mileage Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Time tracking has never been this easy!
Track your time, log any expenses, log your mileage, and track phone calls on-the-go. Then, seamlessly export data to your favourite invoicing software. With the built-in stopwatch, count your billable hours accurately. The expense tracker even allows you to take photos of your receipts to ensure all expenses get logged. Simplify your work day, using Time Tracker.
Check out GoBeyond Time Tracker's extensive features...
Simplified Time Tracking:
* Upload scheduled iCalendar events
* Create and organize multiple Clients & Projects
* Enter both Billable and Non-Billable hours, sorted by Task
* Export logged times to your favourite invoicing software (CSV,XML)
* eMail or Print Logs
* Use built-in stopwatch to time tasks and quickly create a log
Streamlined Expenses Tracking:
* Enter your expenses quickly and accurately
* Take photos of your receipts for logging and records
Track Vehicle Mileage Accurately:
* Enter your mileage easily by either entering distance travelled, or by recording starting and ending Odometer readings
* Easy to use and accurate tracking mechanism
Log Phone Calls:
* Use the built-in stopwatch to time your phone calls
* Specify individuals for work-based purposes using your existing Contact list
Download yours today!
Visit www.CylineaSoft.com and send us your ideas.
What's New in Version v1.03
Minor upgrades were conducted for the Time Tracker and the Mileage Tracker.
Worst app I've ever used
This app doesn't even work. Every time I try to add or create a time event I get an error message that says system busy. I feel totally scammed out of my 9.99. Don't waste your money.
And if your going to boast that your app does everything how about simply tracking your work hours. Instead odd assuming it all client billing work. I see a way around it so it would work if the app actually worked but I shouldn't have to see my way around it.
This is the most I ever paid for an app and I have free apps I like a whole lot better.
Too time intensive to be useful, too simplistic in data capture.
It took hours to setup half a dozen clients with two or three projects and tasks each. That was the easy part. Time capture is tedious and is basically useless without fields for codes and alternate locations.
To be useful, a time capture tool needs to provide an easy use interface with the functionality of Excel. This has neither. $10 wasted in my opinion.
WORST APP TO USE
This is not user friendly, I have spent 2 hours reading the very brief instructions and it will not let me select a different client that the first one I entered.
Ideally, I was looking for a stopwatch App that I could document hours thru multiple clients and projects, log miles, and receipts easily and quickly.
For this App to work for me, it needs to effortlessly allow me to select client, select project, start and stop stopwatch, add receipts under client and project. Because I cannot navigate the App, if it did (like it says it does), I cannot enter in the info I need in the manor is best suited for time management. Time is $, and I want an app that will expedite my hours, not frustrate me.
What is the best App for this need?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 02, 2012
- Version: v1.03
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cylinea Systems Corporation
- © 2010-2012 Cylinea Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.