By Andrews McMeel Universal, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want funny? Love comics? We've got your fix. The GoComics app, from Universal Uclick, is the mobile comics portal for many of the most popular comic strips worldwide. From iconic favorites like Calvin and Hobbes, Peanuts, Garfield, Doonesbury, Dilbert and Marmaduke to modern favorites like FoxTrot, The Boondocks, Big Nate, Pearls Before Swine and Get Fuzzy, we offer the most diverse set of comic strips and panels in one single app for FREE.
The content within this GoComics mobile application updates daily, bringing you the latest work from critically acclaimed creators, Pulitzer Prize-winning political cartoonists and the hottest up-and-coming talents.
Within the app, you have the ability to:
- Bookmark your favorite comics.
- Share comics via social media, e-mail and text/SMS (charges may apply).
- Access over 20 years of back issues of comic strips. Read the first-ever Calvin and Hobbes strips! Rediscover Charlie Brown and the Little Red-Headed Girl! Share FoxTrot with a younger generation! See Huey and Riley before The Boondocks became a cult classic!
- Leer en español. GoComics tiene más de 30 cómics que están disponibles para nuestros Españoles fans de habla.
- Read our liberal, moderate and conservative editorial/political cartoonists represent that all sides. Collectively, they have won more than 20 Pulitzer Prizes for editorial cartooning.
- Gain insight into the comics industry with our blog that's updated multiple times a week.
- Check out burgeoning cartoonists before they break out in our Comics Sherpa section.
What's New in Version 1.4.3
Updated code libraries.
I love this app, it's fast it's quick to respond when I navigate the comics, and unlike the Garfield comics app which doesn't always allow me to display the comics I want to see this app allows me see the comics I want to see. The only complaint is that the "jump to date" feature— when I go to the date I'm looking for it'll show the comics I want to see, but the swipe navigation feature won't work and I have no choice but to get the next comic by hand with "select date" feature— I would like to have that bug fixed, but apart from that it is still a good app, and I use both the Go Comics app and website to stay up to date on the comics I like.
Coolest, most awesome app, all the new fun comics! But I can't save my favorite comics. So I have to search for each of them every time I want to see them. Is there a paid version that lets you choose your selections?
Thanks for retooling the app, can't believe I had to redownload for it to work. Still awesome keep up with updates.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 25, 2016
- Version: 1.4.3
- Size: 35.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ANDREWS MCMEEL UNIVERSAL, INC.
- © 2016 Universal Uclick
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- GoComics Pro (1 year)$11.99
- GoComics Pro (30 days)$0.99