By GoDaddy.com, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GoDaddy Mobile is a free, powerful app that lets you easily find great domains and manage your online presence from anywhere.
GoDaddy Mobile features:
• Register, renew, and manage domains on the fly.
• Manage accounts, hosting, servers, and account settings.
• Browse, track, bid, and purchase in GoDaddy Auctions Domain Name Aftermarket.
• Renew products and receive notifications about upcoming expirations.
• Save time with our remember account features and express checkout.
• Learn about other tools we offer to help you succeed online.
• Get 24/7 free support. Just tap to call or text us.
Download GoDaddy Mobile now and start managing your online presence, today!
What's New in Version 5.97
Bug fixes and UI tweaks
No working email interfaces left for GoDaddy
Been a 6 year GoDaddy customer. This forced migration to Outlook is nonsense. I have a huge inbox that Outlook crashes trying to sync so I have no alternative than this app. However now when you close the upgrade nag it boots you back to the account Selection screen instead of letting you read your messages. I found a workaround: Don't tap on your account right away when you start the app. You have to tap on Top Left Menu (Three Bars) > Accounts > select your account. It then logs in and let's you read your messages.
You're better than this, GoDaddy
I keep getting the message to switch to Outlook but within it, it says it only applies to the unlimited plans(which I don't have,) so I ignore it. But now when I check email the message continuously pops up in front of my email messages so I can't read them.
So I tried to use outlook & it will NOT work. I am beyond frustrated with you, GoDaddy. Bob Parsons would never have allowed this when he had the helm. Shame on you. Improve your customer experience.
No Access - Limited Functionality
It's awful. I tried to reset my password using all three options and nothing. Beyond this major shortcoming, the app is of only limited use when it comes to doing business with GoDaddy. In this day and age, a company GoDaddy's size, and in particular one doing business in their niche, should have a fully functioning mobile app. Very disappointing!
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 31, 2016
- Version: 5.97
- Size: 17.9 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: GoDaddy.com, LLC
- Copyright © 2009 - 2015 GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.