By GoDaddy.com, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GoDaddy Mobile is a free robust app that makes it incredibly easy to check email, find great domains and manage your online presence from anywhere.
• Register and manage domains with DNS control, forwarding, nameserver management, and renewal.
• Send and receive Go Daddy email in our Mobile Workspace mail client.
• Manage Dedicated and Virtual Dedicated Servers, Email accounts, Online Store order, Hosting essentials, account settings, and Online Files.
• Search, browse, track, bid, make an offer, and purchase domains in the GoDaddy Auctions Domain Name Aftermarket.
• Renew your products, and receive notifications about upcoming expirations.
• Learn more about tools to help you succeed online; Hosting, Web Builder, SSL Certificates, Email, Shopping Cart, Servers, and more.
• Save time with our remember account features and express checkout.
• Look-up WHOIS domain registration information
We take great pride in our world-class customer care. Just tap "Call Us" in the application to talk 24/7 to someone right here in our office. Don't want to talk? You can also use Support Center for text-based support at any time.
GoDaddy is the world's largest web host and domain name registrar, but we also provide iron-clad SSL certificates, personalized email accounts, point-&-click website builders, online file storage, and shopping cart applications - just about anything you need to create a professional presence on the Web.
What's New in Version 5.82
- Bug fix for mail attachment error
Horrible customer service, continuous technical problems
Teach your customer service reps to listen. It is impossible to log in in my account through the IPad . I tried to listen to them and set it up through email settings and guess what it is not working either just like the app. Your reps must be reading a script because they keep saying "I am trying to help you and ask the dumbest questions there are" . After each 30 minutes on the phone I loose my cool. Last week when I called agent said your account is expiring you owe us 40$ And some change. I did not know I was paying for 2 domains. I asked the agent tonight to itemize my charges. He told me I also paid for 2nd domain which I never used. since he could not help me with any other frustrating issue I asked him to give me my money back for the domain I never even used and had no idea paid for again. He said he can't help me because it has been more than 5 days. After 32 minutes I could no longer take it and I am sorry for loosing my cool but you people hurt my business and can't wait to shut you off for good. This year will be the very last year you will ever make any more money off of me. I will make sure I talk about my experiences about your customer service, technical and billing issues. I will never call you people for anything. Your service is worthless. It is a total waste of time. I guess you get what you pay for. Cheap service...
Needs serious overhaul
- Can't select an email on my Ipad by it's radio button-that shuts down the App completely. You have to click on the email itself to open and this is a huge problem if I suspect the email is Spam and want to simply delete without opening.
- The only way to get new email notifications is to use the email installed on my phone and then I have to open the actual go daddy app to respond to emails in order for those replies to show up in my desktop version at the office.
- It takes repeated multiple attempts to simply view an email. This is an everyday challenge, not a one-off. The error message that pops up states "An error occurred while trying to fetch the contents of this message." It usually takes a minimum of 4/5 times before the email contents will populate.
I have had this app for over two years now and still no improvement.
Eh... I read my email... That's about it
I've had the app for over a year and I've never gotten a notification when a new email came in... Poked around to change the settings but I am unable to. So I check it about 15 times a day -very time consuming.
Most importantly, I have been successful at replying to an email or sending an email maybe 5 times total from my iPhone. I always get an "error -unable to send email" after spending my time writing it.
So I've just deleted the app and am reinstalling it (as if I have the time) and hope that'll fix the annoying and inconvenient problem.
My review will be updated when I use the newly installed app for a while.
If this doesn't fix the problem then I'll be forced to delete it altogether.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 26, 2014
- Version: 5.82
- Size: 21.5 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: GoDaddy.com, LLC
- © 2009-2014 Go Daddy Operating Company, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.