By GoDaddy.com, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With GoDaddy Mobile you can:
• Search for, register, renew and manage domains on the fly. Never let another good idea get away just because you’re not at your desk when inspiration strikes.
• Browse and buy products, monitor your hosting and servers or change account settings wherever you are.
• Renew products and receive notifications about upcoming expirations.
• Save time with our Remember Account features and express checkout. • Learn about other tools we offer to help you succeed online, from do-it-yourself sitebuilders and eCommerce apps to professional services that drive more customers to your website.
• Wondering who owns a particular domain? Find out by looking it up in the WhoIs. Use our Domain Buy Service to help you get the name.
• Get 24/7 free support from experts skilled at making technology easy. Just tap to call or text us day or night.
Download GoDaddy Mobile now and start managing your online presence today!
HELP ROUND THE CLOCK
For five years in a row, GoDaddy has received an international Stevie Award for Customer Service. Our secret? Highly trained customer service reps who will go the distance to solve any problem. Expect friendly, professional help and advice from reps who speak your language. Tap to call or text us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What's New in Version 5.991
Thanks for using the GoDaddy mobile app! We've updated the app to fix a few minor bugs.
I found this app incredibly easy to navigate to manage acvount and domain information. It has everything I need to locate as a one-stop-shop. For small business owners that need to access several related functions quickly, I highly recommend this app.
I have seen some reviews claiming the aesthetics are not perfect, and to that point I agree. But the basic functionality is there, which is by far the most critical aspect of this app.
Gets the job done
This app does 90% of what I need to do with my GoDaddy account and it does it easily and pretty quickly. I’d say I’m a pretty typical customer with about 10 domains and 4-5 hosting accounts; I’m also an employee.
This app does:
help manage your domains
help manage your web hosting
help manage your account settings (like contact settings, etc.)
This app does not:
massage your feet
Admittedly, the app is a little long in the tooth, and I’ve read that some users want to be able to check their email in it (feature was formally available), but it gets the job done for it’s primary purpose.
No email access?
Agree with the others. Pretty much the only time I used the mobile app was for a quick check of email. Not possible now! So what's the point? I'm not going to be looking for urls on the fly. For every 50 times I check email, I may need to quickly check or manage my account once. Otherwise, I'll do that at the full site from my desktop. Very disappointed in Godaddy!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 30, 2017
- Version: 5.991
- Size: 27.5 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: GoDaddy.com, LLC
- Copyright © 2009 - 2017 GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.