Honeywell’s GoDirect Network application allows flight crew and/or passengers on business aviation aircraft to diagnose and troubleshoot in flight Wi-Fi connectivity.
Once connected to the onboard Wi-Fi network, the application can perform status queries of the various satellite communication hardware. Icons and text messages will indicate the status of each component and whether the end-to-end internet connection is complete. Any issues with the connection will be identified through a visual cue, and potential solutions will be offered.
Status query results can be viewed or emailed to Honeywell technical support or your director of maintenance directly through the application.
• Standard and Custom Speed Test for JetConnex network
• Visual cues of your network status
• Potential solutions to correct connectivity issues
• Displays devices connected to your Wi-Fi network
• Aircraft position on world map with service coverage overlay
• Notifications for: internet service changes, entering/leaving coverage area, entering/leaving countries, number of devices connected and over-temperature warning
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
1. Support for GDR SW v7.0 installed on CNX-900
2. Router Password Authentication
3. Hangar Wi-Fi Management
4. GoDirect Network Intrusion Detection
5. User Guide
6. Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- 113.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Honeywell International, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.