Build an empire and clash with other players from across the world in epic MMO battles. Gods and Glory is the ultimate mobile strategy game with over 3 million players from 130 countries.
Dive into the heat of battle with your heroes, conquer new lands for valuable resources, build a sprawling capital and harness the power of the gods… these are only some of the exciting adventures that await you in Gods & Glory!
- FIGHT in unique role playing battles
- BUILD & DEFEND your capital from incoming invasions
- CONQUER the neighbouring realms for useful resources
- RULE and expand your empire as you wish
- UNITE in powerful alliances with friends and fellow players from over 130 countries
- SUMMON the power of six different gods and harness their powers in battle
Join the official game community and participate in our competitions to snag valuable prizes!
PLEASE NOTE! Gods and Glory: Age of Kings is free to download and install. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
You can also get one of our digital subscriptions.
A network connection is also required.
Auto-renewing subscriptions grant you great game benefits.
The following types of subscription are available:
- Individual “Conqueror” subscription per 1 month for 4,99 USD.
- Individual “Demigod” subscription per 1 month for 24,99 USD.
- Individual “Godlike” subscription per 1 month for 99,99 USD.
- Alliance “Patron” subscription per 1 month for 4,99 USD.
Once you subscribe, the funds will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account at the end of the subscription period. The payment for the subscription will be processed within 24 hours before the current subscription expires. The subscription may be canceled in your iTunes account settings immediately after the purchase, but not later than 24 hours before the current subscription expires. If the subscription is canceled, its bonuses remain active for the paid period.
Warriors, we’re unable to reply to your AppStore reviews, but you’re welcome to send us your questions and feedback via the “Report a problem” form in the game settings as well as via our app page. Your feedback is highly appreciated!
Warriors! It's time to announce Update 3.7.1 in Gods and Glory. The following waits for you in the game:
ALTAR OF MIGHT
A new unique building appears in your capital: the Altar of Might! This building enables you to get nice bonuses in the game depending on the number of points of might earned for construction and research at the University. You don't need to construct the Altar of Might: it becomes available automatically when you reach the required Citadel level.
• Get special levels of Glory by earning points of might: every level of Glory requires a different number of points.
• The time to get each level of Glory is limited! If the countdown on the timer above the Altar of Might runs out, all Glory levels are reset. If you get a new level, your bonuses are enhanced and you can start earning points for the next level.
• The points of might that exceed the number required to get a new level are not carried over to the progress bar for getting the next level.
• Even when at the top level of Glory, remember to score points to stay at the top!
• During events that involve collecting items in the game, a menu with the activity's description and your progress in it is displayed.
• More privacy: in the game settings, you can select whether or not to display the profile picture from your social network.
• Easier navigation on the global map: a special arrow shows where your city is. Tapping the button moves you to your city.
• Time to craft more: many new equipment items were added for the level 21 Forge!
• When you demolish a building in your city, the amount of power you lose with demolishing is displayed in the demolition window.
• A new option was added to the pre-battle window: you can now apply a kit of several Potions of Attack and Defense with a single button.
• It is now easier to navigate in the storage in your Forge: like in the Craft menu, the storage now has filters for easy search of an equipment item.
• If you hold a material icon in dungeons, not only the material name is displayed now, but also the amount of this material available in your inventory.
• If you have enough runes to build a statue, the slots for statues are highlighted.
• If you want to play a current battle again, you don't need to exit the battle in dungeons: the victory window now features a Replay button for such cases.
• The game now remembers if you enabled battle acceleration and activates it automatically in the next battle.
• Bonuses of prize mounts and city skins are displayed in the list of tournament prizes.
• More valuable gifts are awarded for sending a series of ships!
Good luck in battles!
Ratings and Reviews
Massive online battles
Clueless development team
Current rating is deceiving. Read the most recent reviews. Recent update made it impossible for anyone not already at the very top to ever catch up. Even if you want to spend a lot of money you probably won’t catch up with how current system is. Not a good time to start this game. Find something else to play. Most of chat in game at this point is about quitting if XP system isn’t fixed.
And devs are clueless and don’t seem to care about their customers. At least 80 to 90% of current players are complaining about new system, and if you go look at devs response to recent reviews about XP system it is a boiler plate response with no variation at all. They probably barely read the reviews.
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you didn't like the last update. Among other things, it introduced a revamped progression system. Essentially, it addressed levelling and how experience is gained. We're aware that this system's caused quite a lot of debates in the community and we'll be sure to issue further amendments to the system and XP values themselves to make levelling a more easy prospect altogether.
Great Game Terrible Dev Team
A recent update has proven that Wargaming group has no problem doing a complete and total changing of game mechanics that many players had spent lots of real money to obtain while offering no compensation for their poor choices and disrespecting the intelligence of their player base.
What's worse is the update was so poorly implemented that it wouldn't even work as it was intended to post-update, yet they continued to refer to it as "improvements" even in the face of video evidence to the contrary.
Do not play this, and stay far, far away from any game run by Wargaming Group! They are crooks and will take your money and laugh at you while doing so.
Hello, it's stated in the legal documentation that developer reserves the right to implement updates improving the overall gameplay experience. No disrespect to player base - quite the opposite, actually. The update was based on players feedback and demands. You are welcome to make any decision you find fitting for the situation but please refrain form insulting the development team.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- WARGAMING Group Limited
- 184.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Fridays Games
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Сrystals (Special offer!) $99.99
- Bagful of Crystals (Special offer!) $4.99
- Bowl of Crystals (Special offer!) $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.