Planning a holiday in Europe? Whether you’re backpacking, studying, visiting family or away for business, GoEuro makes travelling around the continent easy. Our app enables you to compare and book trains, buses and flights in 15 European countries (and counting!) so you can pick the best route for you and conveniently store your tickets on your mobile.
• One app to get you there - Hassle-free ticketing so you can reach your destination, your way.
• Skip the line - Long lines and paper tickets are a thing of the past.
• Book on the go - On-the-go booking so you can spend more time getting excited about your trip!
• Transport partners you believe in - More than 800 trusted transport partners you can count on to get you where you're going.
• Explore the continent - Travel seamlessly to thousands of destinations, from bustling European cities to quaint small towns and the charming places in between.
• Exclusive Offers - Exclusive offers you can't find anywhere else.
SUPPORT YOU CAN COUNT ON
• Security. Privacy. Trust - Your privacy is important to us. All payments are secure (PayPal, SOFORT, Alipay, credit cards, etc.).
• Local response. International support - A customer service team that speaks your language, no matter where you are.
• Discount cards accepted - Save even more on your trip by using your bus or train discount card.
• Live trip updates and platform info - Get live updates on the status of your SNCF and Italo train as well as important platform info for SNCF trains.
Our ever expanding selection of partners includes most of transportation companies in Europe: Abellio Greater Anglia, Alsa, Arriva Trains Wales, Avanza, Baltour, Busfor, c2c - Trenitalia c2c, Caledonian Sleeper, České Dráhy, Chiltern Railways, Crosscountry, ČSA - Czech Airlines, DB - Deutsche Bahn , DSB (Danish State Railways), East Coast, East Midlands Trains, easyJet, Eurolines, Eurail, Rail Europe, Eurowings, First Great Western, Flixbus, Gatwick Express, Grand Central, Great Northern, GWR, Heathrow Connect, Heathrow Express, Hull Trains, Iberocoach, Infobus, Italo Treno, Italian Rail, Leo Express, London Midland, London Overground, LOT, Merseyrail, National Express, Nettbus, Northern Rail, NS International, ÖBB - Austrian Railways, Ouibus, OUIGO, PKS Polonus, PolskiBus, Rede Expressos, RegioJet, Renfe, Ryanair, SAS, SBB - Swiss Railways, Scotrail, SmartWings, SNCF, South West Trains, Southeastern, Southern, Thalys, Thameslink, Transpennine Express, Trenitalia, Ukranian National Railway - Y3, Virgin Trains, Virgin Trains East Coast, Vueling, Westbahn, Wizz Air.
Need to swap, cancel or alter your plans? Our customer service team are always only a call or an email away.
How can we help? help.goeuro.com
Follow us on social media:
The wait is over! Apple Pay is finally here and GoEuro couldn't be more excited. Aren't you?
Booking on the go has never been easier. Just use your iPhone to pay for your train, bus or flight tickets in seconds. Beats searching for your credit card, no? Best of all: All payments are secure.
Security. Privacy. Trust. That's the GoEuro way.
Ratings and Reviews
This app saved our vacation!
We had booked a Mediterranean cruise that left out of Rome, however our connecting flight was 8 hours delayed because of mechanical problems. Which meant that we would just miss the boat. We asked the ticketing agent to rebook us on a flight part way thru the cruise so we could have some semblance of a vacation. The gate agent told us that no flights were available. With this app, I was able to book a flight to city that the boat made its first port while flying on my delayed flight. The tickets were actually really cheap for booking them literally 12 hours before the flight took off. This app saved our family vacation!! We didn’t miss any our our cruise! Thanks so much!!!
Used it frequently, still needs more direct simplicity
I used this app extensively for travel in Europe. I found it very convenient to book trains directly in Italy, France, Spain and Germany. However with the rest of the railways and all the airlines in Europe, they don’t provide any “direct” ticketing. That feature is great. I think they are on the right track but Ned to expand their “direct ticketing” feature extensively. If nothing else it gives a great overview of all the available bus, train and plane schedule and prices all in one place. That was the most convenient and helpful part of the app.
For the traveler
If you’re not using this app, you’re missing out, or, you have really bad friends for not telling you about it. It was my first excursion into Europe. If I could do it over, I would not have purchased a Eurail pass and planned everything through flights and used local rail for short connections. What I spent on the rail pass, I could have flown much easier with much less headache, and had time to see twice as many places.
- GoEuro Corp.
- 76.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © GoEuro Travel GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.